GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tekken 4 out...well, wasn't that a hyped up game."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 13/09/02 at 20:35
Regular
Heh, surely Tekken 4 deserved more fuss. There it was, released today, no top place on the shelf, no Asher 'I got Tekken 4 a day early' topic, and no cardboared advertisements in Gamestation's window. You could play it in Game and it was pretty cool, especially the graphics. So whos getting it? And yes Herc, we know you have it... you dirty pirate you.
Fri 13/09/02 at 20:35
Regular
"  "
Heh, surely Tekken 4 deserved more fuss. There it was, released today, no top place on the shelf, no Asher 'I got Tekken 4 a day early' topic, and no cardboared advertisements in Gamestation's window. You could play it in Game and it was pretty cool, especially the graphics. So whos getting it? And yes Herc, we know you have it... you dirty pirate you.
Fri 13/09/02 at 20:49
Regular
"You can't catch me!"
'm getting it - great fun
Fri 13/09/02 at 21:08
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
I have Tekken 4 too, Remember Turkey Products?

lol but never played it because it didnt bloody work!

ah well..

Soul Calibur will be much better so Tekken 4 can go back on the shelf.
Fri 13/09/02 at 21:36
Regular
"accidental superher"
i received my copy of tekken 4 today...and it rox :D
except this time it is much harder imo to just button bash and win...
got to actually learn some of the moves and combos (which is a good thing)
graphics are nice...no real noticeable jaggies like virtua fighter 4 (great game....too bad there were so many jaggies)
Fri 13/09/02 at 22:04
Regular
"You Bum!!"
I dont like Tekken games very much.I got Tekken Tag and I dont see the point in getting Tekken 4.I am gonna wait for Mortal Kombat:Deadly Alliance instead.Much better game in my opinion.It plays wonderfully and is better than Tekken in pretty much every aspect from I was able to see
Fri 13/09/02 at 22:06
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
I'm gonna wait for soul calibur 2, and make do with tekkan tag (anyway I love the bowling game on Tag).
Sat 14/09/02 at 00:30
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Na†ßu© wrote:

And yes Herc, we know you have it... you dirty pirate you.

------

Arr me matie!

:-D
Sat 14/09/02 at 11:35
Regular
"  "
So is it more 'complete' in the way it has more to do than Tekken Tag? 'N' Cap'ain Neo you getting the proper version?
Sat 14/09/02 at 11:42
Regular
"Livin' it down"
Well i was so disappointed with Tekken tag i don't think i will be getting Tekken 4.
Sat 14/09/02 at 13:14
Regular
"Hmmm....."
I completed it.

:-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.