GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tekken 4 out...well, wasn't that a hyped up game."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 13/09/02 at 20:35
Regular
Heh, surely Tekken 4 deserved more fuss. There it was, released today, no top place on the shelf, no Asher 'I got Tekken 4 a day early' topic, and no cardboared advertisements in Gamestation's window. You could play it in Game and it was pretty cool, especially the graphics. So whos getting it? And yes Herc, we know you have it... you dirty pirate you.
Sun 15/09/02 at 10:34
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
NAtbuc, you know i have it but due to being at alton towers yesterday meeting celebs and such, i couldn't recieve it.
Hopefully tomorrow or tuesday it should arrive.
Sun 15/09/02 at 11:09
Regular
"  "
I didn't know that. Hope you like it coz I know you was looking forward to it :D
Sun 15/09/02 at 21:23
Regular
Tekken 4 rocks, its the best Tekken especially now that there is a 60Hz option and many other reasons.
Sun 15/09/02 at 21:28
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I gave it a good review eventually - it took me a fair few hours of consistant playing at a mate's house to allow me to reach my verdict though.

:-D
Mon 16/09/02 at 09:16
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
i got it this morning and Had a go on it with ling xioyu. To be honest, it doesn't semm that exciting at the moment. but thats probaly cause i was fighting with a expert character.

*SPOILER*

Ling wins the tournament and makes a huge theme park with her mate.
Mon 16/09/02 at 09:45
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Rosalind wrote:
> I'm gonna wait for soul calibur 2, and make do with tekkan tag (anyway
> I love the bowling game on Tag).

Ah - a sensible lass if ever there were one....

Soul Calibur 2 will be the daddy - true...

I know some of you will be fed up with me harping on about it but Soul Calibur on DC is STILL the best beat em up available and will remain so until Soul Calibur 2 is released.

I won't be bothering to waste my money on Tekken 4 - Ive always liked the Tekken games but come on - same fighters, same moves etc slightly better graphics, the odd little extra game and the odd new character, but the basic gameplay cannot really change. I suppose if you havn't played previous incarnations of the game then fair enough - it will no doubt be worth it.

Wait for SC2 - you know it makes sense.
Mon 16/09/02 at 09:51
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
Well i'll be getting soul caliber 2 anyway due to have the original on dreamcast. I agree with your tekken comments as i own every single one now and it think it's just like buying a team strip every 2 years. It changes by a little bit but it's all to do with keeping with the times. Anyway i'm off to play a bit more tekken and then some TOCA race driver.
Mon 16/09/02 at 19:45
Regular
AfroJoe wrote:
> I gave it a good review eventually - it took me a fair few hours of
> consistant playing at a mate's house to allow me to reach my verdict
> though.
>

I'm sure the thought of a bad score putting your chances of a GAD down are purely coincidental and haven't been figured into your score at all :-)
Mon 16/09/02 at 19:58
Regular
"  "
Manda†are wrote:
and then some TOCA
> race driver.

When did you get that. You never told me :(
Mon 16/09/02 at 20:50
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Asher D wrote:
> AfroJoe wrote:
> I gave it a good review eventually - it took me a fair few hours of
> consistant playing at a mate's house to allow me to reach my verdict
> though.
>
>
>
> I'm sure the thought of a bad score putting your chances of a GAD down
> are purely coincidental and haven't been figured into your score at
> all :-)

---

That's why I gave David Beckham Soccer 3/10 in a review a couple of days ago.

;-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.