GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I got Resi Evil!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 12/09/02 at 20:04
Regular
Yes I picked it up today and played on it as soon as i could!

My first impressions are overall very good!

The graphics are amazing and excatly like the pictures show (although I need an RBG cable to make it perfect!

The controls are slightly difficult as the reviews have said and how the camera works can be frustrating!

I've got into the game but I can see there being quite alot to do yet!

So I think that you lot are definatly in for a treat tomorrow when you get it!

LOL

BIGMAN
Tue 17/09/02 at 17:17
Regular
"^_^"
how long did it take you in game hours it says at the end
Tue 17/09/02 at 08:17
Regular
"Back For Good"
I finished the remake last night LOL, only started playing on Friday night and had to work monday but I still managed to get the hours in ;-)

Heard I got the best ending too! well playing the original for about 5-6 years and knowing what goes where kinda helped :-D
Mon 16/09/02 at 22:52
Regular
i bought an RGB lead, and i couldnt notice a great difference. so, unless your desperate to spend some money, i probably wouldnt bother buying one.
Mon 16/09/02 at 21:40
Regular
"^_^"
do you have the dog whistle?
Mon 16/09/02 at 19:46
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I've got the sword key but I still need the armor key. I've found it, but I just need something to put in it's place so I can actually take it out of the room....
Mon 16/09/02 at 19:46
Regular
Ohmigosh!

Just started playing the game, on easy with Jill. The very first zombie killed me!!

_-_
Mon 16/09/02 at 19:37
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
The shotgun is so sweeeeeet, head shots nearly all the time, saves using the kerosene!
Mon 16/09/02 at 12:30
Regular
"She's a dog!"
In Resident Evil, does the RGB cable really effect the graphics that much or is it just another way to make money from us. Has anyone got any first hand experience in the matter?
Mon 16/09/02 at 12:17
Regular
"innocent"
cheers, at the moment ive juist been carrying the one,
Mon 16/09/02 at 12:16
Regular
"She's a dog!"
boxcar_boy wrote:
> i just wanna say, resi evil is great also, does anyone else have 2
> mansion keys like me?, ive got a golden one and a silver one, and does
> anyone know if i still need to carry them both or are they effectively
> the same key?
>
> any ideas?

You should start unlocking doors but not entering the rooms so you can discard the keys but you must carry both keys in order to advance in the game quickly. Unless you wanna keep running back to the item box the whole time.

I also love the game.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.