GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I got Resi Evil!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 12/09/02 at 20:04
Regular
Yes I picked it up today and played on it as soon as i could!

My first impressions are overall very good!

The graphics are amazing and excatly like the pictures show (although I need an RBG cable to make it perfect!

The controls are slightly difficult as the reviews have said and how the camera works can be frustrating!

I've got into the game but I can see there being quite alot to do yet!

So I think that you lot are definatly in for a treat tomorrow when you get it!

LOL

BIGMAN
Sun 22/09/02 at 21:09
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Where is the third difficulty level? I can only find two - the question at the start deciding it. Can you unlock a third or something?

By the way, what I meant was, when you kill a zombie, then you don't go near it for ages, then you go past it having kerosene in hand, and when you try to use it, the thing stands up as a crimson head and chases you. Dead annoying. Pardon the pun.
Fri 20/09/02 at 21:50
Regular
"^_^"
The final boss isn't really hard if you know how to use your guns. Ie lots of ammo and hitting him. Also just use common sense. IE run away and shot from afar
Fri 20/09/02 at 21:47
Regular
I finally realised why I found Resi so flaming hard - I was playing the harder mode instead of easy...

Damn question at the beginning confusing me.....
Fri 20/09/02 at 20:00
Regular
"hit the road jack"
BIGMAN wrote:
> I finally completed it today, 8 1/2 hours so I'm fairly chuffed and
> have unlocked the closet key!

Bloomin heck Bigman whose been busy?, i havent even reached YAWN yet! Is final boss hard? ;)jc
Fri 20/09/02 at 19:55
Parr wrote:
> An untorched or undecapitated zombie will come back to life in
> about:
>
> EASY-=-=- 40-60mins
> Normal=-=-=-20-40mins
> HARD=-=-=--5-20mins

Heh, those decapitated zomibes....Natures quitters...
Fri 20/09/02 at 19:42
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
I finally completed it today, 8 1/2 hours so I'm fairly chuffed and have unlocked the closet key!
Thu 19/09/02 at 22:23
Regular
"^_^"
An untorched or undecapitated zombie will come back to life in about:

EASY-=-=- 40-60mins
Normal=-=-=-20-40mins
HARD=-=-=--5-20mins
Thu 19/09/02 at 20:46
Apparently when they come back to life they make sure you are walking past them and then they start clawing up at your leg. (:)
Thu 19/09/02 at 20:33
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I think he means when you think it's dead, but instead it gets up again and again.
You can tell if it's 'dead' when blood starts to collect underneath it, then you torch it.
Either that or blo it's head off.
Thu 19/09/02 at 20:01
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Blank wrote:
> Also a really annoying thing is when you stand over a dead zombie,
> just about to use the kerosene, when the damn thing gets up and starts
> chasing you.

Really? i thought you had a couple of hours to torch the thing before it rose from its previously visited grave.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.