GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So Rare go. Big deal."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 11/09/02 at 18:42
Regular
It's not like they're already changing the face of GC, is it. You'll probably still get Starfox and Perfect Dark. As for the rest, we haven't heard much of them yet anyway, so they won't be missed that much.

It's the truth.
Wed 11/09/02 at 20:57
Regular
The Rare question - in all honesty, is it really a big deal? What have Rare produced for Nintendo in the last two years? 1 GameCube game with a Nintendo franchise.
Wed 11/09/02 at 20:33
Regular
yes of course i am.
Wed 11/09/02 at 20:25
Regular
Boz wrote:
> To hell with it im getting a PS2.

You are joking.....right?
Wed 11/09/02 at 20:23
Regular
To hell with it im getting a PS2.
Wed 11/09/02 at 20:21
Regular
Kameo isn't Nintendo, they have no rights to the chracters. It's Rare own characters and totally original game.

Thougb Nintendo own the rights Donkey Kong, thank god they don't own 'em to Diddy and all of his ar$e faced chums. I think we may have seen the last of them on Nintendo console which is one good thing to come out of this.

Though I can't see Nintendo would allow Rare to carry on using the Kong name. So they can be called Diddy, Lanky and Chunky tw@t face.
Wed 11/09/02 at 20:13
Regular
Kameo and DK is nintendo.

Rare has picked the wrong time to go, if they do.

ON the N64 they were needed, now they are not.

They used to be saviours, now they are just another games developer, for GC that is for xbox its another sos call.

Loads of people have been to rare hq, MS are the most intrested though.
Wed 11/09/02 at 19:18
Regular
I'll miss Banjo, love them games. Perfect Dark is a major loss and so is Kameo but I couldn't care less about the rest.
Wed 11/09/02 at 19:16
Regular
"In and out :)"
If rare go to Microsoft i would miss the games like Banjo and DK and i think it would be a bad move hopefully rare will stay and still make good quality games
Wed 11/09/02 at 19:12
Regular
Gridloch wrote:

> i agree but don't call the Xbox gay. just because it's the compitition
> doesn't mean you can quiz it's sexuality lol

No honestly it's gay, it takes all the leads in from behind.

It's gay no questions asked.
Wed 11/09/02 at 19:10
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Elite Chaos wrote:
> Actually rare have yet to go.
>
> And I doubt they will.
>
> Like many people have said, its a publicity stunt, and MS would not go
> to rares HQ, rare would have a meeting with MS in america.
>
> So many flaws in the rumour

No acutally your wrong there. MS peeps have been going to Rare for quite a while now. And I know that on good authority!

:p

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.