GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My mum broke my Playstation2!!!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 24/11/00 at 11:35
Regular
I have only just collected my Playstation2 and my mum was bringing it up the stairs to me and the dozy b*tch dropped it down the stairs, I ran downstairs and got it out of the box. When i hooked it up to my tv and now it doesn't f*ckin work.
I just thaught i would share the bad news and see what you thaught.

PS: I havn't got insurance on it either as i couldn't afford the extra cost.
Tue 12/12/00 at 19:42
Regular
Whatever happens, (GET OUT MORE YOU FREAK!!), it's going to be a great show.

Shame it's so far away...

(FREAK!)
Tue 12/12/00 at 20:00
Regular
"I like cheese"
Well, I am an Ant. And we do like to freak people out. And from close up we look freaky. So I am a freak of nature.
Wed 13/12/00 at 00:53
Ant wrote:
> Well, I am an Ant. And we do like to freak people out. And from
> close up we look freaky. So I am a freak of nature.

hahaha an ant I'm sure a crushed one (or ten) of your kind today unless your a fire ant keep dreaming.

see ya antboy
Wed 13/12/00 at 15:07
Regular
Bot.
Is this your true personality, or are you deliberately spending your whole time trying to sound like scum etc..?

I realise that as you are a person with a low level of maturity, that you will no doubt reply with an attack on me, however, that would only give more backing to my question above.
Wed 13/12/00 at 15:30
ssxpro

friend, pal i wont attack you or insult you (from now on unless necessery) i have to know your TRUE feelings ants are cool they eat cockroachs

finally somebody half decent
Wed 13/12/00 at 18:06
Regular
Fair enough Bot, I`ll do the same. I don`t do insults unless needed. Also, I think ants are pretty cool.
Wed 13/12/00 at 18:09
Regular
One more Ant, JUST ONE MORE TIME! AND YOUR HILL'S GOING DOWN!

That was your last warning.
Wed 13/12/00 at 18:19
Regular
I didn`t think antz was a good movie though. (sorry)
Thu 14/12/00 at 03:42
i'l move my ant colony then Grix Thraves.
Thu 14/12/00 at 08:46
Regular
"I like cheese"
WHO THE HELL IS BOT!?!?!?!?!?!?!? I AM THE ONLY ANT AROUND HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!1
MY ANT COLONY WILL CRUSH HIS COLONY LIKE SUGAR CRUMBS!!!! THEY WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY AGAIN!!! I AM A REGULAR AND THE ONLY ANT ON THIS FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for reading, Ant.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.