GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My mum broke my Playstation2!!!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 24/11/00 at 11:35
Regular
I have only just collected my Playstation2 and my mum was bringing it up the stairs to me and the dozy b*tch dropped it down the stairs, I ran downstairs and got it out of the box. When i hooked it up to my tv and now it doesn't f*ckin work.
I just thaught i would share the bad news and see what you thaught.

PS: I havn't got insurance on it either as i couldn't afford the extra cost.
Fri 24/11/00 at 11:35
I have only just collected my Playstation2 and my mum was bringing it up the stairs to me and the dozy b*tch dropped it down the stairs, I ran downstairs and got it out of the box. When i hooked it up to my tv and now it doesn't f*ckin work.
I just thaught i would share the bad news and see what you thaught.

PS: I havn't got insurance on it either as i couldn't afford the extra cost.
Fri 24/11/00 at 12:09
Regular
"not dead"
Ha! Maybe in future you won't treat your mother like a slave. Why didn't you go down the stairs and get it yourself? Your lazyness has cost you dearly. Respect your mother, she probably paid for it.

Karma?

Anyway, can't you just take it back to the shop saying that it doesn't work? Or does it look dropped?
Fri 24/11/00 at 14:24
why have i got this weird feeling you didn't get one at all?
surely u didn't get one and thought i'll dosumthing b4 i play it and then go upstairs and dont even take it, where evryone else would probly go through every red traffic light to get home quick, yank it out the box and stuff it on!
Fri 24/11/00 at 14:30
Regular
"not dead"
I imagine that he waited at home whilst his Mummy went and got it for him. She probably didn't want him to get a cold, so let him stay home.
Fri 24/11/00 at 16:17
Come on you guys, what if it was one of you.

Let's just assume he is telling the truth, it is a real tragedy. Even if he gets away with trading his console for a new one, he won't get it until next year.

Good luck.
Sat 25/11/00 at 23:02
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Nope, if anyone deserves to have their PS2 dropped down the stairs like that it's someone who has no respect for their mother. What if she reads his post? Think she'll like it?

I hope he heard it slip slowly out of his mother's hands, thunk on the top step, swish through the air as it bounced and somersaulted it's way down the staircase to oblivion, and crash fatally at the bottom after rebounding off his front door. Lesson 1) Always be nice to your Mother.
Sat 25/11/00 at 23:23
Regular
"Top Gun"
ukplaystation2.com here at SR has a news bit on this story, so everyone who visits SR's site now nows.

You are the "Unluckiest Gamer in the World" According to Web Monkey
Sun 26/11/00 at 14:21
Print and copy what it says. i couldn't see it, i dont see how reading things make ppl unlucky, or i dont get what you mean
Sun 26/11/00 at 17:17
Regular
"Top Gun"
Its at ukgames.com

PlayStation 2 fans alert, this story will make you cringe and change the way you feel about your mother.
This really is a story to break your heart. I'm sure many of you have received your PlayStation 2 by now, with many of you set to collect over the weekend. Beware. A discussion posted on UKdiscussions.com reads as follows:

"I have only just collected my Playstation 2 and my mum was bringing it up the stairs to me and she dropped it down the stairs. I ran downstairs and got it out of the box. Then i hooked it up to my TV and now it doesn't work. I just thought I would share the bad news and see what you thought."

No laughing at the back! Seriously though, is this the unluckiest gamer in the world? Or perhaps you have a story that would break even the toughest of gamers' heart? Tell us about it in the relevant forum at UKdiscussions.com. We have forums on consoles and games as well as Life, Sport and Movies and everything else! Share your misery/joy with someone else, and remember, be careful when you walk up those stairs!

The News Monkey
Sun 26/11/00 at 20:33
I'd just like to say that the guy is unlucky but at least he has his Playstation 2, I've been waiting for mine for three days. I also have to pay extra for the pleasure of having it delevered when I didn't want it delivered because I would take longer!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.