GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My mum broke my Playstation2!!!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 24/11/00 at 11:35
Regular
I have only just collected my Playstation2 and my mum was bringing it up the stairs to me and the dozy b*tch dropped it down the stairs, I ran downstairs and got it out of the box. When i hooked it up to my tv and now it doesn't f*ckin work.
I just thaught i would share the bad news and see what you thaught.

PS: I havn't got insurance on it either as i couldn't afford the extra cost.
Tue 05/12/00 at 17:22
"High polygon count"
So now the PS2 forum is a place for discussing GameCube vs. X-Box???

Aarrrrgh!

Don't you people have (virtual) homes to go to? There are GameCube and X-Box forums, y'know!

Seriously, though - have you seen how comparatively desolate those forums are?
Tue 05/12/00 at 17:24
Regular
Have you seen the PS one recently?... : )
Tue 05/12/00 at 17:25
Regular
Anyway, we can't talk much about the Gamecube or X-Box, because there ISN'T anything to talk about.

Damn you secretive Nintendo...
Tue 05/12/00 at 17:29
"High polygon count"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Have you seen the PS one recently?... : )

I have indeed!

But they're not over here, are they! :-)
Tue 05/12/00 at 17:33
"High polygon count"
Is there really nothing much to talk about in the worlds of Sega/Nintendo/X-box though?

This PS2 forum was busy well before the UK launch, so I don't see why those shouldn't be.

Unless Sega/Nintendo owners don't like to talk to each other?

Or is it just PS2 envy? You all secretly love it, and just want to be near the lucky few? ;-p

(Before the usual band of newbies/cretins all jump in here - that was a JOKE! Take it in the good humour with which it was intended, and shut the hell up!)
Tue 05/12/00 at 17:43
Regular
Well, it does look cute when it walks...

(STOP IT!)

Yes, right. I'm a one console man, *cough*.

Nintendo have released, to put it simply, b****r all. And we know, believe it or not, b****r all.

So, as Nintendo sit back, hoping the hype will spread around a bit more, us dedicated folks have to wait until E3 next April for more info. But thankfully, according to Nintendo, A LOT of info.

Interestingly, next E3 is the unveiling of the X-Box, properly... it would be interesting to see who rules the show. (Anyone saying PS2 at this point should REALLY try to enjoy life a bit more.)

Also, if anybody heard rumours of the Gamecube being delayed because it's too hard to code for, they are certainly not true. Nintendo announced shortly after that they are keeping to the October 2001 deadline.
Thu 07/12/00 at 23:43
im really sorry about that i think sr should make you a gameaday winner you deserve it.

richie
Mon 11/12/00 at 01:32
Hi why dont you take it back to the shop and say it was already broken and if that doesnt work cry your eyes out come on peaple dont you think Special Reserve should make this poor soul a game winner.
Mon 11/12/00 at 12:15
Regular
"I like cheese"
In reply to Grix's message: PS2.
Tue 12/12/00 at 19:38
Regular
I agree, partly, but the X-box may be more interesting as its new?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.