GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Xbox possibly No1 Xmas 2002 presents?"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 07/09/02 at 13:18
Regular
I think Xbox could beat PS2, Gamecube by that price of £159.99 and when the late night xmas shopping start and I think the store will sold out the mighty and powerful Xbox and I think Halo will be the best purchase with the Xbox and dont forget the 2 best games go with it is Dead or Alive 3 and Project Gotham Racing. Dont forget the Xbox Live as well, PS2 and Gamecube have no chance to toppled the No1 Xmas Presents. Timesplitters 2 will be online and PS2 wont able have one and oh dear! hey I own PS2 and Xbox. I will be looking forward to play Timesplitters 2 online.
Sat 07/09/02 at 22:43
Regular
"Festivus!"
Savatt78 wrote:
> Well Timesplitters 2 is multi-format. So your still relying on 2
> games overall. ;-)

We have more but I was only using 3 as an example ;-)
Sat 07/09/02 at 22:35
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Well Timesplitters 2 is multi-format. So your still relying on 2 games overall. ;-)
Sat 07/09/02 at 22:29
Regular
"Festivus!"
maybe Mario Part, Timesplitters and just a little bit of Resident evil will do it?
Sat 07/09/02 at 22:28
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Think it will take more than Mario Sunshine.
Sat 07/09/02 at 22:09
Regular
"Festivus!"
With Super Mario sunshine coming out over here i think that the gamecube will beat the 'Box to the post, and possibly, if they get lucky, beat PS2. don't call me a ninty fanboy, that is just my opinion.
Sat 07/09/02 at 21:49
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Maybe I will. Maybe I will.
Sat 07/09/02 at 21:43
"For the horde!!!!"
gerrid wrote:
> I want a DVD player for my birthday, but I am sorely tempted to get
> the Xbox deal from Dixons which goves you a console, DVD playback kit
> and Halo for £180. I am torn between that and SRs own Logix DVD
> player for £99. What are your thoughts on this subject?

get the Xbox
Sat 07/09/02 at 21:24
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Well unless your looking to get a multi-region DVD player, then go with the X-Box mate. You get to play the X-Box games while also being able to watch your DVD's in really good quality.

I mean you can even get that Region X thing if you want a multi-region DVD player, but that would be more on top of the X-Box package you'd already be buying.
Sat 07/09/02 at 19:42
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I want a DVD player for my birthday, but I am sorely tempted to get the Xbox deal from Dixons which goves you a console, DVD playback kit and Halo for £180. I am torn between that and SRs own Logix DVD player for £99. What are your thoughts on this subject?
Sat 07/09/02 at 19:39
Regular
"ProGolfer"
All i can say is i hope so.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.