GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Xbox possibly No1 Xmas 2002 presents?"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 07/09/02 at 13:18
Regular
I think Xbox could beat PS2, Gamecube by that price of £159.99 and when the late night xmas shopping start and I think the store will sold out the mighty and powerful Xbox and I think Halo will be the best purchase with the Xbox and dont forget the 2 best games go with it is Dead or Alive 3 and Project Gotham Racing. Dont forget the Xbox Live as well, PS2 and Gamecube have no chance to toppled the No1 Xmas Presents. Timesplitters 2 will be online and PS2 wont able have one and oh dear! hey I own PS2 and Xbox. I will be looking forward to play Timesplitters 2 online.
Sat 07/09/02 at 18:25
I have my ps2 on top of my tv with xbox underneath I will but my gc by the side
Sat 07/09/02 at 17:37
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I tend to sell consoles on because I haven't got room for all the consoles I buy. I sold my PS2 to get the X-Box and I have no regrets in doing so.
Sat 07/09/02 at 17:22
I never sell my consoles but I can see alot of ps2's being sold soon
Sat 07/09/02 at 17:18
Regular
Maverick42 wrote:
> All three consoles have excellent Christmas Line Ups, although not so
> much with the PS2.

Thats the reason why i sold mine.

Only a few games appealed to me, im very picky, and i couldnt see any games which i couldnt get on xbox or gc so that it sold.
Sat 07/09/02 at 17:16
why whats their lineup ?
Sat 07/09/02 at 17:14
Regular
All three consoles have excellent Christmas Line Ups, although not so much with the PS2.
Sat 07/09/02 at 16:54
I know I am still considering buying a game cube then I will have all 3 I would if the xbox games line up was so good these couple of weeks lol
Sat 07/09/02 at 16:53
"For the horde!!!!"
many gamers are buying more than one console so all 3 consoles could do well this Xmas.
Sat 07/09/02 at 16:51
The number of quality xbox games coming out very soon next 3 weeks is staggering
Sat 07/09/02 at 16:41
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Christmas should be pretty interesting this year thats for sure. It would be easy to say that Sony already have Christmas covered but I don't think its as simple as that.

I think Micorsoft and Nintendo are set up nicely for the next few months and could attract a large number of buyers. It'll be interesting to see how all 3 do. :-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.