GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rare saga continues"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 28/08/02 at 22:19
Regular
I've heard that Donkey Kong franchise is going back to Nintendo mother brain(two new DK games developed by Rare are being canceled) and all 'cos Rare is going multiplatform. I think, in my modest opinion that's not such a bad idea to start with. Didy Kong racing and Donkey Kong 64 were less than spectacular on N64 but not totally bad games , more like only so-so.
Rare couldn't make an interesting or decent looking game mascot to save their lifes. Talk about some questionable character design. All characters in Banyo Kazooe(Kablooe by some) look like Dysney rejectes at best. Anyway back to subject I just hope Nintendo will make some decent DK games, it being one of the oldest game franchise in video game history. Now remember
this is only a hear-say so if anyone has any info...
D.K.-Donkey Kong, D.K.-Donkey Kong,..... if he shots ya it gota hurt.........monkey rap.. la la la (not in that order but somthing like that) Anyway I love that song. It ooooozzzeees with style.
Wed 28/08/02 at 23:10
Who are you? Some DK groopie?
Wed 28/08/02 at 23:14
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Whoah!

Newbie topic!

I'm going!

Spelling too bad...
Grammar too bad to think about...
Mindless Babble...

ARGH!
Wed 28/08/02 at 23:27
Thank you for your refreshing update. At least your coment is nice and funy
in unique an original fashion. Keep up the good work. Once again stick with
the topic, if you don't like it jus pass by it. OK?
Wed 28/08/02 at 23:31
Regular
at least this guy's tryed to actually write a decent topic which puts him above the crowd of inbred newbies that have recently joined.

Apparently there's gonna be a new Rare game announced in the up coming issue of NOM so that's one to look out for.
Wed 28/08/02 at 23:35
Regular
Damn straight. Not a bad early attempt by recent standards.
Wed 28/08/02 at 23:37
Regular
"gsybe you!"
*cough* redtie1 *cough*

*ahem*
Wed 28/08/02 at 23:52
Stop it with all the compliments. I'm blushing.
Wed 28/08/02 at 23:53
Regular
"keep your receipt"
so when does the new NOM come out? I don't normally get it.
Thu 29/08/02 at 00:03
I don't know .sorry. I get my informations from independent sources.
Thu 29/08/02 at 09:11
Regular
"waiting 4 Matrix 3"
Can all you guys vote in the Nintendo Grudge Match Forum please, I am a Newbie Big Deal.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.