GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rare saga continues"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 28/08/02 at 22:19
Regular
I've heard that Donkey Kong franchise is going back to Nintendo mother brain(two new DK games developed by Rare are being canceled) and all 'cos Rare is going multiplatform. I think, in my modest opinion that's not such a bad idea to start with. Didy Kong racing and Donkey Kong 64 were less than spectacular on N64 but not totally bad games , more like only so-so.
Rare couldn't make an interesting or decent looking game mascot to save their lifes. Talk about some questionable character design. All characters in Banyo Kazooe(Kablooe by some) look like Dysney rejectes at best. Anyway back to subject I just hope Nintendo will make some decent DK games, it being one of the oldest game franchise in video game history. Now remember
this is only a hear-say so if anyone has any info...
D.K.-Donkey Kong, D.K.-Donkey Kong,..... if he shots ya it gota hurt.........monkey rap.. la la la (not in that order but somthing like that) Anyway I love that song. It ooooozzzeees with style.
Wed 28/08/02 at 22:19
I've heard that Donkey Kong franchise is going back to Nintendo mother brain(two new DK games developed by Rare are being canceled) and all 'cos Rare is going multiplatform. I think, in my modest opinion that's not such a bad idea to start with. Didy Kong racing and Donkey Kong 64 were less than spectacular on N64 but not totally bad games , more like only so-so.
Rare couldn't make an interesting or decent looking game mascot to save their lifes. Talk about some questionable character design. All characters in Banyo Kazooe(Kablooe by some) look like Dysney rejectes at best. Anyway back to subject I just hope Nintendo will make some decent DK games, it being one of the oldest game franchise in video game history. Now remember
this is only a hear-say so if anyone has any info...
D.K.-Donkey Kong, D.K.-Donkey Kong,..... if he shots ya it gota hurt.........monkey rap.. la la la (not in that order but somthing like that) Anyway I love that song. It ooooozzzeees with style.
Wed 28/08/02 at 22:20
Regular
"egg heads replacmen"
what ever just vote to ban TOSH
Wed 28/08/02 at 22:31
Listen you egg-plant-head-4 eye monster, keep your Tosh buissnes out of my DK super site. Thats enough hate mail for one day, don't you think? I think
Tosh is very popular and smart and funny and geeky.ops.
Wed 28/08/02 at 22:33
Regular
If you want to know what i think about them going multi format i made a whole topic about it.

it was ages ago so its most proberly gone now :-(
Wed 28/08/02 at 22:36
Sorry didn't have chance to read it. Everyday there is tons of new topics and informations, it a crazy town. Anyway this is now let go of past.
Wed 28/08/02 at 22:39
Regular
no im not having ago its just i have too much to say on the matter and i cant be bothered to retype.

but ill do it tomoz if i cant find my old one.

see ya.
Wed 28/08/02 at 22:43
I don't know what are you talking about? Whats that, some funny remark
about my loos writhing skills.
Wed 28/08/02 at 22:50
Regular
"egg heads replacmen"
im sorry for my rudeness earler i hope you can for give me, i want a new donkey kong game hope it wont be like DK 64! i want a new conker game aswell i want alot dont i once again im sorry!
Wed 28/08/02 at 22:58
That was just mean. For all of you English native speaking snobs out there
,I am deeply sorry if my miss spelling is affecting you so much but its only
my second language. From now on lets all stick to the subject.
Wed 28/08/02 at 23:08
Regular
"Festivus!"
DK games rule!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.