GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Recommend a film...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 18/08/02 at 20:03
Regular
Go on recommend a film that you've seen, no mainstream big budget nonsense though a film you've seen that a lot of people probably haven't even heard of. I don't want any bib wearing, pant wetting tards coming in and saying something like Pearl Harbour or Austin Powers 3.

I would recommend

Two Thousand Maniacs (1964): One of the first gore film ever made, directed by the infamous sleaze director H G Lewis, the film tells the story of a small southern town who are celebrating the 100th anniversary of the Civil War. They capture a small group of North Americans and force them to take part in such 'fun' events as roll-the-man-in-the-nail-lined-barrel and target practice involving a pretty girl and a boulder. Hillarious gory cheese fest that has to be seen to be beleived only really for those with a sick sense of humour,anyone with a weak stomach should stay away.
Mon 19/08/02 at 16:06
i cant remember what it is called, maybe dawn of the dead or something like that...the zombies get thid guy on a motorbike and eat his guts. heh. that image has stuck in my mind for a long time
Mon 19/08/02 at 20:11
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
American History X, because it has Ed Norton in.

Bill + Ted Excellent adventure, becuase of 'Uh....Noahs wife?'
Mon 19/08/02 at 20:16
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Would you like to buy some pegs Dave?

heh dave? dave? is dave there? dave there please?
Mon 19/08/02 at 20:17
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
I think Bogus Journey is the best Bill & Ted movie
Mon 19/08/02 at 20:21
Regular
CDouch wrote:
> I think Bogus Journey is the best Bill & Ted movie

indeed, I think death (the character) makes that film..
Mon 19/08/02 at 20:27
Regular
I recommend Road Trip, and the American Pie series. But, that doesn't matter...I'm only a stupid gypsy, eh Tilty?
Mon 19/08/02 at 20:28
Regular
Quack wrote:
> i cant remember what it is called, maybe dawn of the dead or something
> like that...the zombies get thid guy on a motorbike and eat his guts.
> heh. that image has stuck in my mind for a long time

LOL that's Dawn of the Dead, what a lovely scene that is.
Mon 19/08/02 at 20:29
Regular
Dead Wonder wrote:
> I recommend Road Trip, and the American Pie series. But, that doesn't
> matter...I'm only a stupid gypsy, eh Tilty?

Hur hur yeah, read the first paragraph of my original post.

*sniggers*
Mon 19/08/02 at 20:46
Regular
"bit of a brain"
i reccomend "dont be a menace 2 south central while drinking your juice in the hood". With Wayans.
Tue 20/08/02 at 09:57
Angel Heart

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.