GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS3 - worth getting?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 05/06/08 at 16:32
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Ive been waiting a while to see what comes out on it and only now is it starting to catch my interest, games id buy would be stuff like Drakes Fortune, and Lego Indy, and probably the new Civ game, but is this enough to justify a rather expensive console?
Sun 24/08/08 at 17:00
Regular
"Opposable thumbs"
Emmie87 wrote:
> I thought the ICO team were going to work on some new games, i
> may be wrong but thought i heard it somewhere.
>
> also are Level 5 only doing games for Sony??? they always make
> good RPGS?
>
> I love my ps3 and some great games on it, but as you all know i
> want to pick up an xbox aswell

Yep, Team Ico are working on a PS3 title at the mo, but they've said nothing about it yet.
Sun 24/08/08 at 14:36
Regular
"THFC"
I thought the ICO team were going to work on some new games, i may be wrong but thought i heard it somewhere.

also are Level 5 only doing games for Sony??? they always make good RPGS?

I love my ps3 and some great games on it, but as you all know i want to pick up an xbox aswell
Sun 24/08/08 at 13:54
Regular
"Opposable thumbs"
I'm quite tempted to pick up one of the 160gb versions when they're out here, though at the moment theres still not enough exclusive games out yet to make a purchase that sensible when I've got a 360.

Apart from Little Big Planet theres not a lot to drop my money on yet. Hopefully we'll see some Nippon Ichi games, and even more so a game from Team Ico, creators of Ico, and one of my favourite games ever (imo!), Shadow of the Colossus.
Sun 24/08/08 at 12:17
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Release Dates
Dont know if there's anything you like in there.
Sun 24/08/08 at 11:59
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
anyone any idea if theres going to be anything good in the christmas line up?

ive pre ordered lego batman, but aside from that nothing is appealing in the next while

id love a good rpg or something like that
Sat 23/08/08 at 18:37
Regular
i have a ps3 and i think getting one is a good choice
Thu 24/07/08 at 17:16
Regular
A wise choice and it is defo worth having the 60gb version so you can use all those clssic PS2 games!

There are some great games coming out over the next few months so you wont be disapointed!
Sat 14/06/08 at 18:30
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
2 days down the road and I have to say.............pure class! Not a bother setting it up to pick up my wireless internet, and Lego Indy in particular is an absolute peach of a game, not to be missed! So glad I bought the PS3, some quality of picture and sound!
Wed 11/06/08 at 20:39
Regular
"you've got a beard"
pete_21 wrote:
> I thought this was funny,if you hadn't seen it:
> Yahtzee's
> Console Rundown

"bulls**t & chips" :D
that whole thing was fried gold.
Wed 11/06/08 at 17:46
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Well I went and got one of the backward compatible ones with the bigger HD, with Indy, Simpsons, Civ (collect on release next Friday) and Drakes Fortune for 250 euro the lot after trade in, not bad at all!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.