GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Youve Just got to Laugh at Spurs..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 08/08/02 at 14:40
Regular
First Rivaldo and now Morientas, both so 'No' to Spurs and according to the Chairman "it shows the ambition of Tottenham"

Well, its about time they showed some ambition hence buying the likes of Sherwood does not show any ambition, but a mediocre team.

But now they are going they are trying to buy players that would almost certainly turn down a possibility to come to England unless the Likes of Man U, Arsenal etc were interested.

Why dont they be realistic rather than ambitious and go for steals such as Geremi, Juninho, Diao, Diouf etc such players like would stabalise Spurs and improve their squad.

Yes those players are gone, but there were many players that caught the eye at the World Cup, but still Hoddle trys for the audacious bid rather than get a stabalised team to compete for something next season.

Spurs fans what do you think?
Thu 08/08/02 at 14:40
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
First Rivaldo and now Morientas, both so 'No' to Spurs and according to the Chairman "it shows the ambition of Tottenham"

Well, its about time they showed some ambition hence buying the likes of Sherwood does not show any ambition, but a mediocre team.

But now they are going they are trying to buy players that would almost certainly turn down a possibility to come to England unless the Likes of Man U, Arsenal etc were interested.

Why dont they be realistic rather than ambitious and go for steals such as Geremi, Juninho, Diao, Diouf etc such players like would stabalise Spurs and improve their squad.

Yes those players are gone, but there were many players that caught the eye at the World Cup, but still Hoddle trys for the audacious bid rather than get a stabalised team to compete for something next season.

Spurs fans what do you think?
Thu 08/08/02 at 14:41
Regular
I always laugh at Spurs.

HA HA HA
Thu 08/08/02 at 14:45
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
lol
Thu 08/08/02 at 14:49
Regular
spurs see themselves as being the same as leeds,chelsea and newcastle but are in the same class as charlton, southampton,fulham and everton and are inferior to the likes of boro,blackburn and west ham they need to accept that they are not even challengers for europe and to look for more realistic transfer prospects. Enrico chiesa is about the best they can hope for. Even teams like newcastle are buying the likes of viana and robert who are in reality too good for spurs who should be after targets like diao and juninho who could bring them up to uefa cup standard first.
Thu 08/08/02 at 14:51
Regular
Àshley wrote:
> spurs are inferior to the likes of boro,blackburn and west ham

I am A Blackburn fan.

If inferior thinks what I think it means, I salute your fine judgement of football.

If it means what i hope it doesn't mean...

I hate you.
Thu 08/08/02 at 15:01
Regular
yes blackburn are better (ie spurs are inferior to them).

Players such as duff,jansen,cole,yorke and david dunn would walk into the spurs team Blackburn will do well this season and will be well above spurs. Boro will be top out of blackburn, boro and west ham as they are looking strong all round and especially in defence andd maccarone is a great player
Thu 08/08/02 at 15:41
"Darkness, always"
some misguided comments here.

West Ham better than spurs?

I think not.

I expect Spurs to surprise you all and achive a top 8 place by the end of this season. I expect West Ham to (deservedly) finish in the lower half of the table.

As for Blackburn. I'm just glad someone taught that team the ins and outs of football. I thought it was hilarious when they won the premiership, and then sold off all their best players, and expected to be contenders for the next season, only to land hard on the butt end of the table.

Funny.
Thu 08/08/02 at 17:55
Regular
west ham are far superior to spurs. i take it you are a spurs supporter.

Defoe, di canio, kanoute, joe cole, carrick could all walk into the spurs squad.

ummmmm let me think about this where did west ham finish. was that 7th. but wait a minute. isn't that one place of european qualification? They would have qualified if chelsea had one the worthlessness cup too. Ooh blackburn they are euuropean qualifiers too and have a significantly better squad with Jansen, dunn, duff who are top class youngsters and cole and yorke who will probably be the third or fourth top scoring partnership this season.

then we move onto spurs. They cannot attract top notch players so lie to their supporters (morientes, rivaldo). They finished 12th in the league- a sharp reminder that they are not even nearly european contenders. They have a lame and very old squad with only 4 players who would get into some of the top 10 teams (poyet,davies,king,sick note) they have the worst injury record about due to squad age. They are just a bunch of pretenders with a unhappy captain. unless drastic action is taken they will be lucky to be in the premier league in 3 years time.
Thu 08/08/02 at 17:57
Regular
blackburn finished 10th aswell

i'd rather be glenn roeder or graeme sousness than glenn hoddle come the end of the season
Thu 08/08/02 at 21:25
Regular
I agree with Ashley...

They'll change White hart lane into a retirement home soon...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.