GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Youve Just got to Laugh at Spurs..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 08/08/02 at 14:40
Regular
First Rivaldo and now Morientas, both so 'No' to Spurs and according to the Chairman "it shows the ambition of Tottenham"

Well, its about time they showed some ambition hence buying the likes of Sherwood does not show any ambition, but a mediocre team.

But now they are going they are trying to buy players that would almost certainly turn down a possibility to come to England unless the Likes of Man U, Arsenal etc were interested.

Why dont they be realistic rather than ambitious and go for steals such as Geremi, Juninho, Diao, Diouf etc such players like would stabalise Spurs and improve their squad.

Yes those players are gone, but there were many players that caught the eye at the World Cup, but still Hoddle trys for the audacious bid rather than get a stabalised team to compete for something next season.

Spurs fans what do you think?
Tue 10/09/02 at 14:28
Regular
phi11ip wrote:

>
> Same old chelsea - Always cheating!

This really annoys me when people accuse clubs of cheating when they clearly aren't. Chelsea are one of the cleanest clubs in the league nowadays. And for any spurs supporter to say other wise is ridiculous. Every single spurs supporter i know said that they were very impressed with chelsea's conduct a white hart lane last season. This was mainly due to the fact that Kasey Keller grabbed Mikael Forsells ankle and tryied to pull him over....if forsell had gone down easily like every other striker in the league would have it was a guarenteed penalty and Keller would have been off but to his credit he stayed on his feet and lost a scoring opportunity as a result of Keller's cheating. Chelsea probably would still have lost, but it is an insult to Forsells sportsmanship that a spurs fan has said that. Just because a team has defeated you 12 years running doesn't mean they cheat it just means their style of play works particularly well against your style.
Tue 10/09/02 at 14:45
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
We actually beat them 5-1 last year and I was mainly referring to the cheating Hasslebank!

He went to kick the ball, missed it and fell over! He then got up and sat there claiming a penalty!

Bloody cheat...
Tue 10/09/02 at 14:50
Regular
actually he had his foot clipped by the defender but it was accidental and 50-50 so Hasselbaink couldn't really have any complaints but he was by no means cheating. And the forsell incident was in the 5-1 match.

It always make me laugh how spurs fans seem to think that 12 years of defeats at the hands of chelsea IN ALL COMPETITIONS is made up for by one big win. the other thing that cracks me up is the 8 goals spurs conceded to chelsea in the following weak. and the 3 in september of that year!
Wed 11/09/02 at 22:08
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Must laugh at Spurs...

Lose 3-2 after being 2-0 up!

Stupid team!
Wed 11/09/02 at 22:49
"High polygon count"
Ha ha ha ha haaaaa! Ooo hoo hoo! Tee hee heee heeee!

Oh my aching sides!

I bet at 2-0 up all their fans were chanting "Are you watching Arsenal?"

Well, we weren't... but you can bet we will be on the next edition of The Premiership!

Laughing all the way to the (North) Bank!
Wed 11/09/02 at 23:32
Regular
ha

Rivaldo or morientes might have saved you!
Wed 11/09/02 at 23:40
Regular
"Is'not Dave... sorr"
HA HA HA HA HA,

It's all very funny, but yet STILL, no-one in the Premiership has been able to catch us in second position!

True, it was poor of us to give away three goals as we did, but once again, more positives than negatives.

Matty and Simon were ELECTRIC once again, and Keller's form continues to amaze me. He really is playing fantastically well.

So, it's all well and good now, but who'll laugh last come the end of the season?

Spurs haters? ...

YOU MAKE ME LAUGH.
Wed 11/09/02 at 23:43
Regular
well if order of laughing is prioritised by league position the last laugh will indeed be your honour!
Wed 11/09/02 at 23:45
Regular
"Is'not Dave... sorr"
lol - I like your thinking, only problem is there's absoloutely no substantiation to what you've said.

Spurs bottom of the league (or even in the bottom three!?) is just plain unrealistic.

Come back to me when your able to put forward a mature and founded arguement, and pay credit to those who deserve it.
Thu 12/09/02 at 00:00
Regular
i will eat my proverbial hat if spurs finish in the top 8 or win a big cup. I may even consider eating my hat if they finish top 12. spurs have had the easiest start of any club in the league. Have one of the oldest most injury prone teams as well. I predicted them bottom 6 at the start of the season but their good start (like bolton last season) may well have saved them from a lower position than hoddle's management deserves. i predict 12/13 come the end of the season. You will be out of the europe spots when you hit that month/6 weeks with :liverpool, chelsea, arsenal, manutd and newcastle in it! and when ferdinand and sheringham collapse with arthritis in the centre circle!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.