GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Youve Just got to Laugh at Spurs..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 08/08/02 at 14:40
Regular
First Rivaldo and now Morientas, both so 'No' to Spurs and according to the Chairman "it shows the ambition of Tottenham"

Well, its about time they showed some ambition hence buying the likes of Sherwood does not show any ambition, but a mediocre team.

But now they are going they are trying to buy players that would almost certainly turn down a possibility to come to England unless the Likes of Man U, Arsenal etc were interested.

Why dont they be realistic rather than ambitious and go for steals such as Geremi, Juninho, Diao, Diouf etc such players like would stabalise Spurs and improve their squad.

Yes those players are gone, but there were many players that caught the eye at the World Cup, but still Hoddle trys for the audacious bid rather than get a stabalised team to compete for something next season.

Spurs fans what do you think?
Mon 02/12/02 at 16:13
Regular
i would play rebrov than buy salas...... hoddle is such a idiot hes a good player compared to Sheringham, ferdinand seems set to go will Rebrov get a chance?
Mon 02/12/02 at 15:03
"Darkness, always"
Spurs have borrowed 75million to refit white hart lane and to build a youth academy.

West Ham have hit the bottom of the table.
Mon 02/12/02 at 14:59
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Salas: Tottenham want me

Interesting.
Tue 19/11/02 at 10:45
"Darkness, always"
Well, the point of this thread to me is to blast anyone that believed West Ham were going into europe next season, as some people so strongly argued.
Tue 19/11/02 at 10:17
Regular
ortega supports teh scum i mean man u.
Tue 19/11/02 at 01:15
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
Insane Bartender wrote:
> In case any Hammers fans are around this weekend.
>
> Man U looking to capitalise on West Ham's abysmal home record.

Or†ega wrote:
> Should be an easy win ye.

Hohoho and some people accuse gooners of being cocky
Tue 19/11/02 at 00:03
"High polygon count"
Insane Bartender wrote:
> In case any Hammers fans are around this weekend.
>
> Man U looking to capitalise on West Ham's abysmal home record.

Or†ega wrote:
> Should be an easy win ye.

Tut tut - counting chickens again! ;-)
Mon 18/11/02 at 23:34
Regular
spurs fans want to see rebrov play..... other than that donkey keane.
Mon 18/11/02 at 23:31
Regular
"Bring the beat back"
Ha, Ha Spurs.
Fri 15/11/02 at 14:49
"Darkness, always"
yeah, yeah. Spurs are crap, which is why they lie 8th, compared to "definite european qualifiers" West Ham who lie in the relegation zone.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.