GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"99p Flights To New York?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/09/06 at 13:28
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Nope not missing the spammers and doing a bit myself :D

Click Here

Seems good at first but when you see the "extras" it's not as good but still a lot cheaper than at the minute.

I'm a bit dubious as to how good this offer could be as in my opinion long haul flights need to be as comfortable and enjoyable as possible to stop boredom and irritibality setting in.

When I flew to Paris on easyjet we basically got on the plane, sat down, flew for about 50 minutes and got off. No problem with such a short flight and I'd hardally read the in flight shopping brochure you get in the seats to read before we'd landed.

However on long haul I'd be very wary of "cost cutting". Sitting on a flight for 8-10 hours maybe even more like that would be very tedious and very boring as the facilities etc would be cut to save costs. Also I can't but help think that as there will be "normal" fares on the flight also that the prices for these seats will go up to offset some of the lost revenue from the cheaper seats so in effect other passengers will be subsidising the cheap seats.

I personally would stick with economy and have a more relaxing journey but what would you do? Would you be tempted to try and get one of these seats at the expense of some comfort to have more spending money when you get there or would you stick with economy (or business or first class if anyone flies them here :D)?
Fri 08/09/06 at 18:46
Regular
"The definitive tag"
I agree. Babies ruin everything. Flights, bus rides, restaurants, the cinema. It's not even like they're old enough to appreciate going on holiday or anything. Leave them at home until they reach puberty I say.
Fri 08/09/06 at 18:45
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
They don't disrupt flights constantly with crying, shouting, kicking chairs, throwing things etc

Ban kids from everywhere i say, lock em up at home or get them up the chimneys
Fri 08/09/06 at 18:36
"possibly impossible"
Maybe people who hate kids being on planes should be banned?

Just an opinion from someone who sees it from the other side! ;)
Fri 08/09/06 at 18:29
Regular
"The definitive tag"
There should be a ban on kids coming on planes. I don't think I've ever been on a flight where there hasn't been at least one crying baby. The parents never seem to care either. They just sit there and do nothing, while the rest of the passengers sit there and get angry, which then causes more problems.

It's not just babies either. On the way back from Florida a couple of years ago, this stupid little kid sat there and started at me and my brother for the whole flight. I couldn't get any sleep because I knew this little idiot was sitting there staring at me with his stupid face.

I'm not claustrophobic, but I often get insanely angry when I'm trapped in such a small space with a bunch of idiots who can't respect other people and their needs.

Planes in general are disgraceful. There's nowhere near enough legroom, you can't put your seat back because there's either another person or a wall behind you, the food sucks, they don't divide people up properly. I don't have a fear of flying itself, but my god, I absolutely dread getting onto a commercial airline.
Fri 08/09/06 at 17:21
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Why cant everybody be drugged into inconsciousness as soon as they take their seat? Much fairer system that way, no need to single out parents/kids/drunks etc..
Fri 08/09/06 at 17:10
Regular
Don't suppose any of you are a member of the mile high club? No I didn't think so, chickens :P Perhaps you've seen a couple enter the toilets though, or some people getting a little too close in their chairs. heh
Fri 08/09/06 at 17:06
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
It's worth it though :-D
Fri 08/09/06 at 16:50
Regular
That means you have to sit with them for at least 20 minutes while we get to a decent altitude :^)
Fri 08/09/06 at 16:39
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I propose any annoying kids, drunks, diseased people be chucked out the plane mid air thus allowing the other passengers more leg room and peace and quiet
Fri 08/09/06 at 15:50
Regular
Maybe they should re-structure the whole seating system.

Get rid of the class sections, and have a whining brats section, a drunk a**holes section and a nice quiet section.

Actually, has anyone been on the 'quiet carriages' on train journeys before? They're supurb.

Although the last time I was on one the train was so crowded that people just had to sit where there was space. The carriage turned into a 'drunk racist scottish people being offensive about english and asian people' carriage.

Which reminds me why I hate public transport.

I propose our new airline also has a 'coughing, diseased old men' section too.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.