GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"99p Flights To New York?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/09/06 at 13:28
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Nope not missing the spammers and doing a bit myself :D

Click Here

Seems good at first but when you see the "extras" it's not as good but still a lot cheaper than at the minute.

I'm a bit dubious as to how good this offer could be as in my opinion long haul flights need to be as comfortable and enjoyable as possible to stop boredom and irritibality setting in.

When I flew to Paris on easyjet we basically got on the plane, sat down, flew for about 50 minutes and got off. No problem with such a short flight and I'd hardally read the in flight shopping brochure you get in the seats to read before we'd landed.

However on long haul I'd be very wary of "cost cutting". Sitting on a flight for 8-10 hours maybe even more like that would be very tedious and very boring as the facilities etc would be cut to save costs. Also I can't but help think that as there will be "normal" fares on the flight also that the prices for these seats will go up to offset some of the lost revenue from the cheaper seats so in effect other passengers will be subsidising the cheap seats.

I personally would stick with economy and have a more relaxing journey but what would you do? Would you be tempted to try and get one of these seats at the expense of some comfort to have more spending money when you get there or would you stick with economy (or business or first class if anyone flies them here :D)?
Fri 08/09/06 at 18:59
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I should have put that in my pet peeves section as it that really does annoy me. Yes you've managed to bump into each other enough times to produce a sprog well done, that doesn't give you any more rights or exemptions from the rest of us or automatically make us willing to fawn over the little delinquints, keep the little fricking brats under control.
Fri 08/09/06 at 18:56
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Kawada wrote:
> And another note as it's along similar lines
>
> Parents, we do not give a toss about your kids, we do not think
> they're cute, we do not think they have a right to do whatever
> the heck they please no matter how fudging annoying, so keep
> them under control or don't bring them out instead of standing
> around grinning when little Damien is smashing up a Tesco aisle
> as if to say *Awww little scamp, isn't he cute*. Domo Arigato Mr
> Roboto's

I agree 1000000000000000000000000%
Fri 08/09/06 at 18:56
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Machie wrote:
> heh you're probably right, I had some teachers in school who
> clearly looked as if they truely hated kids with a passion.
> Perhaps they just took up the profession to be cruel to them.

I know that's why i took it up, triple homework today children, oh and in other news, Santa isn't real ..discuss.... mwhahhahahahahahhaha
Fri 08/09/06 at 18:55
Regular
Kawada wrote:
> Machie wrote:
> This isnt the 1800s Kawada :) I'll make a note of this for when
> you try applying for a job teaching children ;)
>
>
> Think you'll find the whole teaching profession feels the same
> way :-D

heh you're probably right, I had some teachers in school who clearly looked as if they truely hated kids with a passion. Perhaps they just took up the profession to be cruel to them.
Fri 08/09/06 at 18:54
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
And another note as it's along similar lines

Parents, we do not give a toss about your kids, we do not think they're cute, we do not think they have a right to do whatever the heck they please no matter how fudging annoying, so keep them under control or don't bring them out instead of standing around grinning when little Damien is smashing up a Tesco aisle as if to say *Awww little scamp, isn't he cute*. Domo Arigato Mr Roboto's
Fri 08/09/06 at 18:53
Regular
I don't mind the in public but yes it would be a shame if you're to go to the cinema and have moments spoilt by a crying baby or a child shouting. These are problems that I'm sure we'll face when we have kids, so I'm keen to know what pb, Seraphim and Ladybird do.

Though thanks to DVDs being so cheap, you could get away with treating them at home rather than the cinema and it might be a lot cheaper too.
Fri 08/09/06 at 18:52
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Machie wrote:
> This isnt the 1800s Kawada :) I'll make a note of this for when
> you try applying for a job teaching children ;)

Think you'll find the whole teaching profession feels the same way :-D
Fri 08/09/06 at 18:50
Regular
"The definitive tag"
I remember watching the first Harry Potter at the cinema. A kid of about 5 or 6 that had clearly seen it before was sitting there, shouting his stupid mouth and ruining it for everyone.

Children have no place in public.
Fri 08/09/06 at 18:49
Regular
I believe in some cinemas they have children viewings, where parents can take their children to the cinema and not have to worry. Although I wonder how bad the noise might get with so many kids.
Fri 08/09/06 at 18:47
Regular
This isnt the 1800s Kawada :) I'll make a note of this for when you try applying for a job teaching children ;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.