GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anything 'bout Final Fantasy X"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 06/08/02 at 19:02
Regular
If you would like to talk about Final Fantasy X than just....talk abut anything about Final Fantasy X!!Problems, weird things,funny things,brags, help, or just about anything that has to do with Final Fantasy X....This topic is created in order to help other Final Fantasy X gamers and so on...Hey, there was one time I bragged about what I got in Final Fantasy X to this guy called Egg head,and he said to me what HE got and I....I...I... I guess I owe him an apology.Heh!Sorry Egg head, Sir Egg head sir,know If you're reading this,can you tell me how to defeat Dark Yojimbo?
Page:
Sun 22/09/02 at 19:54
"period drama"
Rinoa Heartilly wrote:

> And I can't get thoose guado guys out of macalania temple!!

Do you mean when they all run out the temple at you?
If so, you just have to run away to the previos screen beacuse they just keep on coming.
It's nothing to do with blitz .
Sun 22/09/02 at 19:45
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
Dark Elf wrote:
> akira i'm nearly a reg.

The Green Goblin wrote:
> me too (not as close as him though)

*Kongrats Dark Elf, U're now a regular!!

Goblin, don't worry, you're almost there!

*Kongrats = Congratulations

Oh, and hi everyone, everyone!

I.....I mayB retiring from FFX....Infact, I have retired from FFX!! I mean, after 190 hours of gameplay....I hope y'all R gonna be good FFX players!!
Sat 21/09/02 at 23:48
I'm still stuck on Braska's final summon, my damm levels, i always die on the second version.
And I can't get thoose guado guys out of macalania temple!!
I think i might have to get the guado glories to win a tournament, but i'm not too sure, the al bhed psches keep on beating them, damm that team, damm them, i'll give em a whopping they'll never forget!!
So I can't get anima or the magus sisters and am currently moping big time!!
Thu 19/09/02 at 22:44
Regular
Anyway, on the subject of Final Fantasy, I`m still really enjoying the game. I`m in the process of redesigning the sphere grid to suit myself. Getting rid of +1, +2 and +3 attribute nodes and replacing them all with +4. Its a long winded process, but at least its much quicker moving around the sphere grid the second time, as you can move four spaces for each S-level.

The main challenge really is fighting the Earth Eater. He's not a tough opponent, as Wakka's Overdrive followed by a few hits from other characters will take him out with little difficulty, its just annoying that you have to fight him so often. For every one luck sphere you add to the grid, you have to win 7 fortune spheres, which is a lot of fighting.

At least the rewards are good. The fights against those Original Monsters gain you 50,000 AP, which can be combined with Wakka's Double AP on his celestial weapon to make 100,000. If you`re willing to rely on Wakka, then that means you can make the rest of your characters earn triple AP to really boost their levels.

With AP in good supply, and the ability to use distillers on Kottos to gain 40 of your chosen sphere I have found myself constantly fighting in the arena, and have probably not left for about 6 straight hours of play.

The other nice thing about the amount of fighting that has been done is the amount of gil that has been collected as a result. I have about 8 million, which should be plenty to bribe a few Malboros into handing over some Wings to Discovery. They`ll come in handy to give each character the break HP limit ability. It takes long enough fighting the Dark Aeons over and over to get Ribbon, let alone waiting for ribbon AND break HP limit. I was lucky once, and got two birds with one stone, but I haven`t had the patience to wait since then, and will rely on money.

I haven`t played a single game of Blitzball for ages now though. Since getting the Jupiter Sigil, I haven`t found myself wanting to take part in matches at all, despite liking the game a great deal. I guess I want to keep progressing rather than spending more time in an area that will not yield anything significant.

The Celestial Weapon that took me the longest to fully upgrade was Kimahri's. That stupid butterfly hunt really got on my nerves. I could see exactly how to make the time without problems, but in one of the two areas I just kept hitting a red butterfly on the final corner. I eventually figured out how to get between the two, but it took forever, and I definitely gave up a few times in between.

I haven`t actually taken on Nemesis yet though. I still have to capture a few more Tonberrys of each type yet. To be honest though, I don`t know if I`m ready yet. My luck values are still down at 50, and I`m told its best to be up at the 200 mark. If I manage to get hold of the Tonberrys sometime I`ll definitely give it a go, but so far there is nothing I can do. The same goes for Penance, as I haven`t yet taken down all the Dark Aeons. Its certainly a lot more rewarding beating them without Yojimbo's Zanmato, but a lot harder! I tried Bahamut today, and was feeling quite confident until he used his Impulse attack. I realised a few moments too late that the characters using ribbon weren't in my party, with the exception of Auron whose health was so low that he was taken out anyway. Ah well! :D

Anyway, time to start counting down the time to Blade 2's arrival.
Thu 19/09/02 at 22:28
Regular
Vamp wrote:
> OK
> Too Late
> Youre more my type, Lula
>
> so does it matter which one you pick does it affect the way the game
> continues etc...?

I believe it is one of the questions that affects which character aids Tidus in his final overdrive. When he uses Blitz Ace or whatever it is (I never bother with it) another character chucks him the blitzball. Which character this is depends on several things:

- Who you talk to first after major events, e.g. do you always go straight to Auron for advice...

- Your answers to questions such as the one above.

- Whether or not you decide to kill one of your fellow characters using something like a frag grenade or petrify grenade.
Sun 15/09/02 at 20:59
Regular
"You can't catch me!"
Dark Elf wrote:
> akira i'm nearly a reg.

me too (not as close as him though)
Sun 15/09/02 at 18:24
Regular
"i am fubby"
akira i'm nearly a reg.
Sat 14/09/02 at 18:40
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
Dark Elf wrote:
> i guess nobody likes this game anymore?

The Green Goblin wrote:
> apart from me!

Green Gobin, please don't be that sad, FFX is a good game, but after 100 hours of gameplay, FFX becomes sad! Nway, FFX is still a good game!

Nway, Long time no see.....All of you, respekt everyone!
Fri 13/09/02 at 16:24
Regular
"You can't catch me!"
Dark Elf wrote:
> i guess nobody likes this game anymore?

apart from me!
Thu 12/09/02 at 19:55
Regular
"i am fubby"
i guess nobody likes this game anymore?
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.