GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anything 'bout Final Fantasy X"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 06/08/02 at 19:02
Regular
If you would like to talk about Final Fantasy X than just....talk abut anything about Final Fantasy X!!Problems, weird things,funny things,brags, help, or just about anything that has to do with Final Fantasy X....This topic is created in order to help other Final Fantasy X gamers and so on...Hey, there was one time I bragged about what I got in Final Fantasy X to this guy called Egg head,and he said to me what HE got and I....I...I... I guess I owe him an apology.Heh!Sorry Egg head, Sir Egg head sir,know If you're reading this,can you tell me how to defeat Dark Yojimbo?
Page:
Fri 09/08/02 at 04:09
Regular
Isa or Carbon Kid wrote:
> Hey guys,what 'bout if we talk 'bout blitzball instead?What's your
> team level in blitzball?Mines 25 by winning more than 100 games and my
> highest player level is Ropp which his level is L.86.

Can u tell me where 2 find Ropp?
Fri 09/08/02 at 07:36
Regular
I have the clouded mirror and i went 2 the crystal road in maclania woods,
but it's not turning into celestial mirror, wut do i need 2 do?
Fri 09/08/02 at 08:19
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
superspaz wrote:
> Can u tell me where 2 find Ropp?
Ropp is in Rin's Travel Agency at the Miihen Highroad.He will need 200 Gil every match.He is a good defender or a Mid-feilder and learns experience points fast.
Fri 09/08/02 at 09:16
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
superspaz wrote:
> I have the clouded mirror and i went 2 the crystal road in maclania
> woods,
> but it's not turning into celestial mirror, wut do i need 2 do?

First,talk to the mother and son at the south of the Macalania Woods.They will be looking for the Dad of the son(Which is the husband of the mother).Then go to the 'ex-campsite' of Macalania Woods.The Father will be waiting their.Tell him that his wife and son are waiting for him.Next,return to the place where you first met the mother and son.The husband and mother will say that they are looking for their son.Than look for their son at the crystal road and...
Fri 09/08/02 at 10:02
Regular
"You can't catch me!"
thanks for the tips Isa or carbon kid, but I still have one more problem. How do you defeat dark aeons? I've tried bringing out yojimbo but he never uses zaneto or watever it is called (the move that kills them in one hit) and then he is just killed in one hit. I've taken out nemesis (the bloke in the omega dungeon i think he is) but dark aeons are still a problem
Fri 09/08/02 at 11:16
Regular
"egg heads replacmen"
Snake Eyes wrote:
> thanks for the tips Isa or carbon kid, but I still have one more
> problem. How do you defeat dark aeons? I've tried bringing out yojimbo
> but he never uses zaneto or watever it is called (the move that kills
> them in one hit) and then he is just killed in one hit. I've taken out
> nemesis (the bloke in the omega dungeon i think he is) but dark aeons
> are still a problem

don't try to make your self sound better than you are cos the thing in omega dungeon is omega weapon not nemesis. nemesis is alot harder than omega weapon, and he is a little bit harder than dark aeons.

corbon kid i would go for nemesis first as he's not as hard as penance just some advice.

snake eyes get all the celsetial weapons first as it gives all tha aeons the break damage limit. and yojimbo needs you to have a good relation ship with you or he will not do zamtmo with out a overdrive and alot of money 50000 to 100000 gill every time if he does not like you only if he does he will do it for under 1000 at times with out having an overdrive. i will tell you how to get a good relation ship later.

do as i say as i am the almighty sir egg head, a good yojimbo relationship might help you to carbon kid, so i will tell ya later.
Fri 09/08/02 at 11:28
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
Snake Eyes wrote:
> thanks for the tips Isa or carbon kid, but I still have one more
> problem. How do you defeat dark aeons? I've tried bringing out yojimbo
> but he never uses zaneto or watever it is called (the move that kills
> them in one hit) and then he is just killed in one hit. I've taken out
> nemesis (the bloke in the omega dungeon i think he is) but dark aeons
> are still a problem

First thing,call me Isa or Carbon Kid(Prefered Carbon Kid).Second thing is you need to pay Yojimbo 256 Gil when he's against normal fiends in order to let him use Kozuka,Wakizashi or Zanmato.If he uses Daigoro that means he dislikes you.He'll dislike you even more if you pay Yojimbo 0 Gil,let him die in battle or dismiss him.But if he uses Wakizashi or Zanmato it means he trusts you and he'll even do Zanmato more often against normal fiends.Now,if you want to defeat Dark Aeons,they are hard as *("!$~# so the easiest way is to use Yojimbo's Zanmato.You need to please Yojimbo by paying him between 17,000 and 500,000 Gil and his overdrive gauge must be full.Oh,by the way the bloke in the Omega dungeon isn't Nemesis,He's the Heretic Omega.Nemesis is harder than any Dark Aeon.
Fri 09/08/02 at 11:28
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Has anyone else noticed how the time keeps going even when the game is paused ?
On all other FF ganes the clock has always stopped, strange eh.
I'm upto about 23 hours, how about the rest of you ?
Fri 09/08/02 at 11:31
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
Sir Egghead,how didya defeat Yojimbo 5 times inna row?
Fri 09/08/02 at 11:39
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
Ryan McKane wrote:
> Has anyone else noticed how the time keeps going even when the game is
> paused ?
> On all other FF ganes the clock has always stopped, strange eh.
> I'm upto about 23 hours, how about the rest of you ?

23 hours?Then you're new.Cause mines 148.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.