GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anything 'bout Final Fantasy X"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 06/08/02 at 19:02
Regular
If you would like to talk about Final Fantasy X than just....talk abut anything about Final Fantasy X!!Problems, weird things,funny things,brags, help, or just about anything that has to do with Final Fantasy X....This topic is created in order to help other Final Fantasy X gamers and so on...Hey, there was one time I bragged about what I got in Final Fantasy X to this guy called Egg head,and he said to me what HE got and I....I...I... I guess I owe him an apology.Heh!Sorry Egg head, Sir Egg head sir,know If you're reading this,can you tell me how to defeat Dark Yojimbo?
Page:
Tue 06/08/02 at 19:02
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
If you would like to talk about Final Fantasy X than just....talk abut anything about Final Fantasy X!!Problems, weird things,funny things,brags, help, or just about anything that has to do with Final Fantasy X....This topic is created in order to help other Final Fantasy X gamers and so on...Hey, there was one time I bragged about what I got in Final Fantasy X to this guy called Egg head,and he said to me what HE got and I....I...I... I guess I owe him an apology.Heh!Sorry Egg head, Sir Egg head sir,know If you're reading this,can you tell me how to defeat Dark Yojimbo?
Tue 06/08/02 at 19:10
Yeah, Rikku's eyes aren't that frightening - I can't see why they want to hide them.

Maybe Squaresoft hate green eyed people?
Tue 06/08/02 at 23:16
Regular
Isa or Carbon Kid wrote:
>can you tell me how to defeat Dark Yojimbo?

On my first run through the game I didn`t spend much time building my power up, so I relied on Light Yojimbo for big battles like that.

Trouble is... you have to beat Dark Yojimbo five times in a row... which sometimes Yojimbo can`t manage, so if you don`t have a perfect relationship, its down to good ol power fighting :D
Wed 07/08/02 at 01:01
Regular
"egg heads replacmen"
info on dark yojimbo Hp 1600000, Ap 8000, strength 244 (max for you and any monster is 255), defence 210, magic 131, magic defence 144, agility 243, luck 114, evasion 0, accuracy 255.

his initial attack is always an ambush, so have atleast one charcter with a weapon with the first strike abillity. or you might be unlucky and he's do wakizashi which is instant death. only ribbion will provied protection against all of his status effects, eg if you have stoneproof you can still be turned to stone.
the best bet is to have all aeons on full overdrives, i would have anima and yojimbo, and have yuna with first strike so you can bring out an aeon to protect to and do some serious damage, after each incounter you can go and get there over drives back up. but if you save and die you will have to start from the first fight. after the first fight he will no longer have an ambush to start with, just have more than 20000 Hp and have luck of over 150 and all other stats 225+
Wed 07/08/02 at 12:38
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
Don't know if you FFX gamers know this,but at the Miihen Operation,if you tell Luzzu to be in the forntline,he'll die during the aftermath.But if you tell him to guard the post and stay on duty,he would still be alive,you'll see him several times especially when you visit the Djose Temple for the first time and several other times in Besaid after getting the airship.Just to inform you guys just in case you didn't know.
Wed 07/08/02 at 15:06
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
Errrr....Guru* Egg head, I got all of the celestial weapons and my Auron's attack does 99,999 damage while my Tidus' is around 99,999 and my Yojimbo's Wakizashi with Anima's attack definitely does 99,999 but I still can't defeat that $a*x~#" Dark Yojimbo.I know you said about Dark Yojimbo's status and I thank you for that,but pleeaassee...I just need to know how to defeat Dark Yojimbo....Please help me Guru* Egg head.....

*Guru=Some sacred master teacher.
Wed 07/08/02 at 15:12
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
I know something about FFX

It sucks.
Wed 07/08/02 at 18:17
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
Simzer wrote:
> I know something about FFX
> It sucks.

How dare you say that Simzer,Everyone get him in the name of Squaresoft!!!
Wed 07/08/02 at 20:29
"period drama"
Good trick, if Wakka's got mostly max stats is use his Attack Reels. You can get up to 12 hits of 99,999 damage, after practice you can do this almost every time.
And then, if you've got time, use Entrust and give him another Overdrive.
Repeat until much-o butt-o has been kicked-o.
Wed 07/08/02 at 23:52
Regular
Isa or Carbon Kid wrote:
> I still can't defeat that $a*x~#" Dark Yojimbo.

Everything from the guides has already been typed out below, so there is nothing I can add, other than what I said before - use your own Yojimbo. If you answered the question correctly when you first met, paid him lots to start with, have never had his dog do an attack and have never paid him 0 gil during a fight, then he`ll be quite friendly with you. This means a Zanmato is easy to get, and you should be able to win all five Dark Yojimbo battles.

I answered the question wrong, bartered for ages, have had the dog attack, have paid him 0 gil on occasion, and he hates me. However, he still won the first few rounds using Zanmato so I`m sure a well trained version could do all 5 no problem.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.