GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anything 'bout Final Fantasy X"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 06/08/02 at 19:02
Regular
If you would like to talk about Final Fantasy X than just....talk abut anything about Final Fantasy X!!Problems, weird things,funny things,brags, help, or just about anything that has to do with Final Fantasy X....This topic is created in order to help other Final Fantasy X gamers and so on...Hey, there was one time I bragged about what I got in Final Fantasy X to this guy called Egg head,and he said to me what HE got and I....I...I... I guess I owe him an apology.Heh!Sorry Egg head, Sir Egg head sir,know If you're reading this,can you tell me how to defeat Dark Yojimbo?
Page:
Thu 08/08/02 at 14:55
There is a FF Forum here.....not this one, but the other one.
Thu 08/08/02 at 18:18
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
Ultima Weapon wrote:
> There is a FF Forum here.....not this one, but the other one.

Uuummm...Sir Ultima Weapon sir,that's a FF Forum,but this is a place for "ANYTHING ABOUT FINAL FANTASY X"(Didn't mean to be rude or anything) but....is this place similar with FF Forum?I mean....But hey anyway,did you know custimising a sheild with 20 Fire,Lightning and Water Gems makes the sheild's name having the word "Phantom"?Which...If you don't need it,you can sell it for a really high price!!
Thu 08/08/02 at 21:34
Isa or Carbon Kid wrote:
> Ultima Weapon wrote:
> There is a FF Forum here.....not this one, but the other one.
>
> Uuummm...Sir Ultima Weapon sir,that's a FF Forum,but this is a place
> for "ANYTHING ABOUT FINAL FANTASY X"(Didn't mean to be rude
> or anything) but....is this place similar with FF Forum?I mean....But
> hey anyway,did you know custimising a sheild with 20 Fire,Lightning
> and Water Gems makes the sheild's name having the word
> "Phantom"?Which...If you don't need it,you can sell it for a
> really high price!!

Oh well........its FFX. Defeated Nemesis? Dare you to.
Thu 08/08/02 at 22:22
Regular
"You can't catch me!"
howdo u make your characters take off more damage than 9,999? wat items to you need for the upgrade if you have to do one?
Thu 08/08/02 at 22:54
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
Snake Eyes wrote:
> howdo u make your characters take off more damage than 9,999? wat
> items to you need for the upgrade if you have to do one?

Well,Snake Eyes,There is an easy way to get more than 9,999 damage,and a hard way.The easy easy way is to get the Legendary Weapons and upgrade it to full strength.Every Legendary Weapon will have "Break Damage Limit" and "Triple Overdrive" and other special abilities like "1 MP Cost","Counter Attack" etc..But if you don't know how to get them or how to upgrade them,just visit UKcheats.com and go on Final Fantasy X.The hard way is to capture 5 creatures of every type at ALL locations.After you've done that,talk with the monster arena guy and he'll give you 99 Dark Matter.You can use them to customise the weapon of your choice to have "Break Damage Limit" or customuse 1 of your sheilds to have "Ribbon" which makes you almost imune to any status aliments(Not Magic effects like zombie and curse).
Thu 08/08/02 at 23:04
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
Ultima Weapon wrote:
> Oh well........its FFX. Defeated Nemesis? Dare you to.

Well,I'm still just a rookie,so I can't be bothered to defeat Nemesis cause I still have to defeat that %*^^*£ $a*x~#" Dark Yojimbo 5 times in a row.Sir Egg head and Sir ssxpro have helped me a lot and I thank them for that(Thank you Sir Egg head and Sir ssxpro)but I still need help.So Sir Ultima Weapon,please,would you help me or at least gimme some tips on how to defeat Dark Yojimo 5 times in a row?Cause its the only Dark Aeon I have to defeat left and after that Penance and after that Nemesis.
Thu 08/08/02 at 23:29
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
Hey guys,what 'bout if we talk 'bout blitzball instead?What's your team level in blitzball?Mines 25 by winning more than 100 games and my highest player level is Ropp which his level is L.86.
Fri 09/08/02 at 04:03
Regular
Where do u find Ropp? I can't find him newhere!
Fri 09/08/02 at 04:07
Regular
Can u tell me where 2 find Ropp?
Fri 09/08/02 at 04:08
Regular
Where do u get the celestial mirror?
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.