GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anything 'bout Final Fantasy X"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 06/08/02 at 19:02
Regular
If you would like to talk about Final Fantasy X than just....talk abut anything about Final Fantasy X!!Problems, weird things,funny things,brags, help, or just about anything that has to do with Final Fantasy X....This topic is created in order to help other Final Fantasy X gamers and so on...Hey, there was one time I bragged about what I got in Final Fantasy X to this guy called Egg head,and he said to me what HE got and I....I...I... I guess I owe him an apology.Heh!Sorry Egg head, Sir Egg head sir,know If you're reading this,can you tell me how to defeat Dark Yojimbo?
Page:
Fri 09/08/02 at 17:18
yeah i agree about Lulu...she be lookin good in my point of view
Fri 09/08/02 at 17:23
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
DUST wrote:
> I gotta question to anyone that knows about Aeons...now if you have
> Break Damage Limit for Yuna, how is it that every aeon can break the
> damage limit except for Ixion and Shiva?

Ixion can break its damage limit,it's Valefor,Ifrit,Shiva and Yojimbo that need special Legendary Weapon's to make them brake their damage limit.Their needs are:

Valefor:Fully Upgrade Yuna's Nirvana.
Ifrit: " " Wakka's World Champion.
Shiva: " " Lulu's Onion Knight.
Yojimbo: " " Auron's Masamune.
Fri 09/08/02 at 17:57
If you have Wakka's Ultimate weapon fully charged...how many games did it take you to get the crest thingy? ive played like 20-30 games and i still havent seen it
Fri 09/08/02 at 18:08
Regular
"" I like your Gun""
DUST wrote:
> If you have Wakka's Ultimate weapon fully charged...how many games did
> it take you to get the crest thingy? ive played like 20-30 games and i
> still havent seen it

As far as im aware you have to have obtained all 4 Overdrive Reels for Wakka in the Blitz games , namely Attack , status , and Aurochs reels. Once ya done that i think the Sigil appers randomly in the Tournement for Wakka.... its funny cuz thats aczakly what im looking for at the moment m8 : ) aswell as that damn lightening dodger ( ?! ) i got to 167 dodges then got hit!
Fri 09/08/02 at 18:13
yeah i know i got all of his overdrives and everything but i just cant find it...ive played like 30 games and i havent seen it...yeah i tried doing that lightning dodging thing...it didnt work so i said screw it i dont use lulu that much anyway
Fri 09/08/02 at 18:17
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
Hey Seymour Guado guy,how many blitzball games 'ave you won and what's your current team level?
Fri 09/08/02 at 18:18
Regular
"" I like your Gun""
Yeah i know what ya mean : ) have ya tried getting Kimahris Saturn Sigil in the Butterfly Catcher game i reckon it took me a good 2 hours to sus it...it...was...bit@HIN
Fri 09/08/02 at 18:23
Regular
"" I like your Gun""
Well on my first file i was right at the end of my first season in the league and i accidently clicked on the reset team thing ( never knew what what happen if i did! ) and whallop i was back to sqare 1 . I had to save cuz id been playing all day with out saving unlocking all the ult weps!!!!!!! i was @ fu&&ing idiot! i started again so ive only won 9 games sob sob Heres my team at the mo

Goalkeeper.....Jumal lv 15
Defender.......Svanda lv 10
Defender.......Botta lv 11
Midfielder......Brother lv 11
Forward..........Tidus lv 14
Forward .........Wedge lv 19 * Best forward in game...he is amazing everytime he gets the ball he goes past everyone and scores.....i got him in luca if ya intrested : )
Fri 09/08/02 at 18:27
yeah i tried gettin that as well but i got tired of it so now im just workin on rikku and wakka right now...hey Isa or I forgot what the rest is what level is your team at? and who do you have on it?
Fri 09/08/02 at 18:31
Regular
"" I like your Gun""
o yeah my team levels 3 at the mo
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.