GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Played any SEGA Games Today??"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 05/08/02 at 18:20
Regular
Have you played any SEGA games today or very recently that you'd like to comment on??

Was it on the Dreamcast, the MegaDrive, GameCube, or are you one of those very few who actually own a SEGA Saturn??
Or have you had a good-ol' time with SEGA in the Arcades maybe?

Whatever SEGA game you've played, whatever SEGA format it's on, just name it here - and add wether or not you enjoyed it.

Remember: SEGA Console Games ONLY!
We don't want this one to be like Cooky's thread! ;)
Sat 17/08/02 at 12:20
Regular
"I dressed myself !!"
Im just interested Solskjær as to why you diddnt include Xbox or PS2, I am a HUGE Sega fan and I own an XBox.

Anyway, ive gone back to playing Sonic Adventure now. I just love the adventure part of it, rather than just plain platform, searching for things is much better. I want the little chao cyber pet on my VMU, but it takes up almost 1 memory card's worth of space!!!

By the way...... on the subject of Shenmue, there is definitely a key in Ryo's Dads bedroom, whether it is the correct key or not, im not sure...

Nomad, you said abou Ryo stepping on a stool to get something behind a banner in the dojo, I know what you mean, but I cant remember whats behind it!!!

****SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!****

--I think it was a moves scroll, im not too sure!
Sat 17/08/02 at 10:46
Regular
I'm sorry to say i played Rez today.

The sorry part is that it was on PS2
Sat 17/08/02 at 09:18
Regular
I think the key is either in Ryo father's room - in a drawer, or it's on top of a picture in the dojo - there's a small stool to stand on so Ryo can reach the picture.

I might be wrong, but that's what I can remember.
Fri 16/08/02 at 10:48
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Shenmue once again for me yesterday, but i'm having a lot of trouble finding that Key that'll open up the box in the Dojo for me!
I can guess by it's shape and the clues i've been given that there's a familly Sword in their or something, but I just can't find that god-damn KEY!!

I've looked EVERYWHERE inside and out of the Hazuki's house, behind every picture, in every draw, and still... NOTHING!

I even spent 300 yen on that Fortune Teller, what a waste of money that was!

Could someone please give me a hint, without actually telling me where exactly it is!???
Wed 14/08/02 at 17:10
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I love Shenmue! :D

Finnished Disc 1 yesterday and moved onto Disc 2.
I'm getting better and better at this game - just like the game is itself.
After about 10 days in the gametime, I finally got into that Warehouse no.8 after I was told there are only 2 guards at 11pm.
I'm bad at stealthy parts!

Can't remember where i'm upto exactly, but I did get that Hand-Guard from the Antiques blokey.

I've also got 2 winning cans now, loads of toys, loads of those odd little annoying blocky things that you don't know what they are, and this is the only game I seem to be playing right now. :)
Mon 12/08/02 at 14:08
Regular
I think if you try to stop the cab with the back-end just in the stop zone and drive reasonably conservatively, you'll just make it before the timer reaches zero.

I'm impressed you did the crazy bowling so quickly. I thought it was a pain in the ar....
Mon 12/08/02 at 13:16
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Thanks.
I found the Bowling Pins one quite easy - and I did it last night.
It's dead simple once you learn how to do the Crazy Drift thing well.

I have trouble with the ones on the Zig-Zag tracks. I keep falling over the edge all the time. :(
Sun 11/08/02 at 18:29
Regular
Solskjær wrote:
> I've also now done most of the Crazy Box games, and I think there are
> only 3 of the unlocked ones and 3 others I have left to do.
> There's one that's imopossible - you pick them up and there's no green
> arrows or nothing!!

Crazy Bowling is the hardest minigame in the Crazy Box - took me a long time before I cleared that one.

> Can someone quickly tell me how you get that Bike to ride instead of a
> Taxi?? I think it's by doing all the challenges but i'm not sure.

Complete the Crazy Box challenges.
Sun 11/08/02 at 17:43
Regular
"Long time no see!"
HA! I beat my best on Crazy Taxi on Friday and got upto 19th on Arcade Mode! :D

I've also now done most of the Crazy Box games, and I think there are only 3 of the unlocked ones and 3 others I have left to do.
There's one that's imopossible - you pick them up and there's no green arrows or nothing!!

Can someone quickly tell me how you get that Bike to ride instead of a Taxi?? I think it's by doing all the challenges but i'm not sure.
Fri 09/08/02 at 11:57
Regular
"Long time no see!"
YAY!! I made it into 20th Place on Crazy Taxi with just over $500,000! :)
And I got to see the end of game Credits. Nice.
And I did it with Gus - the black guy and the woman are my best drivers.
AND I did it on Normal Mode - which I consider to be harder than Arcade!?

Still, I usually do a lot better on Normal Mode with the Arcade Rules than in the Arcade Mode itself... Odd.

Still love this game though. :)

And on MSR I unlocked some more stuff, but still need loads more Kudos to get the next Car in the Training Races.

God this game is HUGE!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.