GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Played any SEGA Games Today??"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 05/08/02 at 18:20
Regular
Have you played any SEGA games today or very recently that you'd like to comment on??

Was it on the Dreamcast, the MegaDrive, GameCube, or are you one of those very few who actually own a SEGA Saturn??
Or have you had a good-ol' time with SEGA in the Arcades maybe?

Whatever SEGA game you've played, whatever SEGA format it's on, just name it here - and add wether or not you enjoyed it.

Remember: SEGA Console Games ONLY!
We don't want this one to be like Cooky's thread! ;)
Sat 31/08/02 at 02:03
no you dont understand me and morbu get pushed round we admire you dead wonder cos your great and youre a regular we just want to be a regular like you cmon
Sat 31/08/02 at 01:59
Regular
rockin nanan wrote:
Lots of crap...

Listen dude...that wasn't necessary. I thought you were kay at first, but now I see the real you...
Sat 31/08/02 at 01:08
good idea at at at at at at at at at at at at at at at no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no who cares if i am tosh hi egghead lah lah''''' '''''@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@ @@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@''''''@'*****************
Sat 31/08/02 at 01:04
Regular
"egg heads replacmen"
dont mind me im gonna waste space trying to become a regular time for some dots ............................................
.......................................... ............................... ................... .............................. ............................... ......................... .................................... ....................... ..................... ...................... ................. ...................... ........................ ...................... ......................... ............................. ...................... ................. ................ ..................... ................. ................. ..................... ...................
now some stars *********************** ************************* ************************** ********************** ********************** ***************** ************ *************** **************** ************** ************** ***************** *************** ********** ******* ********** **************** ************* ************** ************* ***************** ******************* **************** ***************** / //////////////////////// ///////////////////// //////////////////// ///////////////////// //////////////////////// /////////////////////////// /////////////////////////
Fri 30/08/02 at 20:35
"The Will of D."
Sonic adventure 2 Battle is also acceptable.
Fri 30/08/02 at 17:44
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Actually no, X-Boy! :P

This is also a place for talking about SEGA games you have played on OTHER consoles - so Monkey Ball is acceptable. Just like Virtua Striker and SEGA GT 2002 would be.
Fri 30/08/02 at 15:36
Regular
Two words Wonder boy.

Oh i'll be playing jet set radio future soon aswell.

Gerrid, this post is for Games on Sega Consoles only :)
Fri 30/08/02 at 15:33
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Three words: Super. Monkey. Ball.
Fri 30/08/02 at 11:14
Regular
"Frag 1st, Think 2nd"
Last night the niece and nephew where in and we played, Unreal Tournament, Virtua Tennis, Outtrigger(brilliant), Crazy Taxi 2 and Rayman 2. Started at 17:00 stopped at 23:30. Before you ask yes they have a short attention span and I have 3 controllers for the multi-player games.

All in all a fun night.

BB
Thu 29/08/02 at 17:14
Regular
Just dusted off my old Master System and played Wonder Boy for a while.

Then just played my xbox.

Wonder Boy is brilliant, beats any SNES game :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.