GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Star Wars: Rogue Leader"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 02/08/02 at 23:09
Regular
I've just competed this rock hard game (admittedly, with the use of the advanced upgrades and double lives cheat), and I have to say, it isn't that good. I should really save this for my review, but whilst playing, there was no soul, no feeling, in the game. To me, it was just a fancy looking game, with twitchy controls.

Did anyone else experience this, or am I alone on this one (in which case, the Force has left me)?
Fri 02/08/02 at 23:09
I've just competed this rock hard game (admittedly, with the use of the advanced upgrades and double lives cheat), and I have to say, it isn't that good. I should really save this for my review, but whilst playing, there was no soul, no feeling, in the game. To me, it was just a fancy looking game, with twitchy controls.

Did anyone else experience this, or am I alone on this one (in which case, the Force has left me)?
Fri 02/08/02 at 23:42
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
I think you are alone. Have you completed it or just won it...? I mean, have you got all golds, secret levels, extra craft and all that? I know it sounds weird but the game really does get better once you start trying to unlock everything rather than when you're just trying to get to the end...
Fri 02/08/02 at 23:44
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Good game, I just got bored as soon as I hit level four or five and I haven't touched it since.

I don't particulary go for Star Wars anyway. And I didn't buy it, I won it so ha! :0)
Fri 02/08/02 at 23:46
I've unlocked a few of the extra craft, such as the rubbish Tie Fighter (which you had to steal in that annoying imperial Heist mission), and the Naboo Starfighter. I have at least bronze for all the missions, and gold in one or two.
Sat 03/08/02 at 00:05
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Well, I f you haven't even got the secret missions, you haven't REALLY completed it, have you?
You really have to play revenge on Yavin before passing judgement.
Sat 03/08/02 at 00:33
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Thegerrid wrote:
> You really have to play revenge on Yavin before passing judgement.

I gotta get 5 more points to unlock that... FIVE DAMN POINTS!!!
Sun 04/08/02 at 00:32
Regular
Well, I disagree DJ. The first time I played it, I literally thought WOW! It was so fast, so frantic, it's what a game should be and I don't regret my purchase one bit. It his however, really really really HARD!!!
Sun 04/08/02 at 13:44
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I think the fact that you had to cheat is pretty lame.
Sun 04/08/02 at 13:48
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I havn't really taken to the game that well, it was fun at first but it is the least player out of all of my games.
Sun 04/08/02 at 13:50
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I thought the game was great, ive totally played it to death and love it. I hope they make a sequel actually.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.