GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Playstation2VsGamecube[aka the dolphin]"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 15/11/00 at 18:52
Regular
At first i couldn't decide which one to get what with sonys previous success but i am a loyal nintendoid so this should be tricky.
Firstly which has better graphics, hah are you kidding the gamecubes are almost like real life and totally brilliant whereas a dreamcast could probably handle the ps2's then theres multiplayer,ps2 hmmm 2 controllers and sonys imagination i think ill opt for the gcs 4 player+internet ability. Then i wondered about the games, most people may dissagree but i think that sony make terrible games with the exception of ff7 [ff8 was naff though]
whilst Nintendo are imaginative and produce the most original games ever. So Gamecube it is then, oh also what kind of name is playstation 2 anyway and soon there will probably be a tomb raider 25 where laras an old granny. Well Cya!
Wed 15/11/00 at 19:07
Regular
You must have no friends in the playground that you can share this with.The point is i do not care that you are trying to convince yourself that the gamecube is better.

The point is that the gamecube and Xbox are not avaliable this year to buy but a PS2 is. If next year the gamecube or xbox turn out to be better than a PS2 then i unlike you are man enough to admit i was wrong.

I for one would like the gamecube and xbox to succeed as healthy competition can only be good for the gaming world. Each developer will have to out do each other in order to sell and the weak will perish and this must be for the good of us all.

Now i appreciate it is past your bedtime but when you wake up after your dreams about this years Xmas present of an action man deserter (Empty Box like your head) that your mummy has promised Father Christmas will bring, you can explain why you think Playstation 2 is a stupid name when you have said you are going to buy a console called a dolphin if this is not too much for your one brain cell to bear.
Wed 15/11/00 at 18:52
At first i couldn't decide which one to get what with sonys previous success but i am a loyal nintendoid so this should be tricky.
Firstly which has better graphics, hah are you kidding the gamecubes are almost like real life and totally brilliant whereas a dreamcast could probably handle the ps2's then theres multiplayer,ps2 hmmm 2 controllers and sonys imagination i think ill opt for the gcs 4 player+internet ability. Then i wondered about the games, most people may dissagree but i think that sony make terrible games with the exception of ff7 [ff8 was naff though]
whilst Nintendo are imaginative and produce the most original games ever. So Gamecube it is then, oh also what kind of name is playstation 2 anyway and soon there will probably be a tomb raider 25 where laras an old granny. Well Cya!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.