GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Doctor Who Series 4"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 05/04/08 at 18:07
Regular
Thought I would set up a new thread for the latest Dr Who series which starts tonight on BBC1 at 6:20PM.

What did you think of tonights episode?
Fri 27/06/08 at 14:56
"possibly impossible"
Luetchyboy wrote:
> Hmmm It would be pretty awesome if the Master came back for the
> specials I'd love to see 4 epic specials with some sort galatic
> chase across the cosmos and timeline between The Master and
> Doctor, and i'd love it if it ended with some form of
> Ressurection of the Timelords.
>
>
> Have you read any of the supposed spoilers involing a
> "split" in the finale?

Yes, but some are from the usual jokey sources that tend to get things very wrong.
Fri 27/06/08 at 12:56
Regular
Hmmm It would be pretty awesome if the Master came back for the specials I'd love to see 4 epic specials with some sort galatic chase across the cosmos and timeline between The Master and Doctor, and i'd love it if it ended with some form of Ressurection of the Timelords.

Have you read any of the supposed spoilers involing a "split" in the finale?
Thu 26/06/08 at 21:14
"possibly impossible"
The Master is the main one I can think of, but JS should be back to play him in one of next year's specials.

Then as far as new monsters for next year we could still have the Sea Devils, Ice Warriors, Rani, Omega, Rassilon and many others that could be dusted off and re-used.
Thu 26/06/08 at 19:54
Regular
It doesn't bother me so much with Doctor Who, with regards to spoilers half the time the next episode trailer spoils the hell out of it. Like seasons 2 ending in which I had no idea the daleks were back until the Fear Her next episode trailer showed somebody being dalekised.

LOL I guess this episode is more likely to be a This is your Life (at least with regards to the past 4 seasons) character, it's a full house nearly I'd be very surprised if we don't see like every classic villian pop up in some respect.

I mean seriously who isn't the finale this year?
Thu 26/06/08 at 16:36
"possibly impossible"
But then the last episode is going to be an hour long and I think there will be a few curveballs, this week's will be mostly setting all that up, so it's not exactly going to be full of surprises.
Thu 26/06/08 at 14:19
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Luetchyboy wrote:
> Is there any aspect of Doctor Who that isn't spoiled now, I'm
> really hoping out theres some sort of BIG surprise at the end but
> it's not looking likely.

I had the same thought yesterday when I watched the latest trailer. Between them and the synopsis, you could do a pretty good job of piecing together both episodes I think.
Thu 26/06/08 at 13:59
"possibly impossible"
Very nice story in The Guardian about animators making their own animations for classic missing stories:

Click Here for video and article

The BBC say that the Cosgrove Hall animations were a big success (and a big seller for the DVD) but it's too expensive for the BBC to agree to doing any more :(
Thu 26/06/08 at 13:57
"possibly impossible"
Luetchyboy wrote:
> Is there any aspect of Doctor Who that isn't spoiled now, I'm
> really hoping out theres some sort of BIG surprise at the end but
> it's not looking likely.
>
> (Theres a lot of talk about a certain talk of a certain
> character coming back, a hint as to who
> here

You mean, other than Rose, Martha, Sarah Jane, Harriet Jones, Davros, Cpt Jack and Caan? Oh and Paul O'Grady...
Thu 26/06/08 at 12:58
Regular
Is there any aspect of Doctor Who that isn't spoiled now, I'm really hoping out theres some sort of BIG surprise at the end but it's not looking likely.

(Theres a lot of talk about a certain talk of a certain character coming back, a hint as to who here
Wed 25/06/08 at 23:06
"possibly impossible"
The Reaper wrote:
> pb wrote:
> Spoiler Alert:
>
> Clip shown on Blue Peter yesterday from Journey's End (Final
> Episode).
>
>
> Click Here for Squee

>
> Doesn't really give anything away that we didn't already know,
> but might possibly spoil some tension from this week's episode.
>
> Well, it does give a little bit more away about what characters
> are involved :)

Pretty sure everyone knows that, and the Radio Times have just published the cast list anyway...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.