GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"what happens when u die"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 10/06/02 at 18:51
Regular
what happens when we die something must happen not just so u can only see black so what does happen let hear your what u think
Mon 10/06/02 at 18:51
what happens when we die something must happen not just so u can only see black so what does happen let hear your what u think
Mon 10/06/02 at 19:05
Your heart stops beating, and your brain stops working. :)
Wed 12/06/02 at 17:12
Regular
Depends on your personal beliefs.

In reality, nothing. You cease to exist and your life force is just gone. Many people believe in some form of heaven but the only way you can live on is by being in people's memories.
Wed 12/06/02 at 18:34
"Mimmargh!"
'what happens when u die'?

Well usually you are buried, or cremated or mumified and put in a huge pyramid built by hand from slave labour....
Wed 12/06/02 at 18:35
"Mimmargh!"
Edgy wrote:
> Depends on your personal beliefs.
>
> In reality, nothing. You cease to exist and your life force is just
> gone. Many people believe in some form of heaven but the only way you
> can live on is by being in people's memories.

And by having children, therefore spreading your genes into the genepool.
I suggest having several in case one don't want to carry on your genes to the next generation....
Wed 12/06/02 at 19:10
Regular
"gsybe you!"
You don't 'see' black.....You die, and that is that. You are just another organism that has lived out its life, and then your body finaly has had enough.

Humans of course, being slightly more stupid, complicate it all by believing various comforting thoughts (ie Afterlife) and such stuff.

I am SO cynical! ;-)
Wed 12/06/02 at 21:43
Regular
Afterlife my backside!

Do people consider an afterlife for the animals they kill to eat? No!
Surely we are no better than those animals. Sure, we supposedly have more intelligence, but we cause genocide to people who believe different things, to creatures whom we desire on our plates, and to the innocent creatures whom we'd rather kill for sport (And the list continues).

So why should humans have an afterlife when the other animals don't?
Wed 12/06/02 at 21:47
Regular
"I like cheese"
Edgy wrote:
> So why should humans have an afterlife when the other animals don't?

Because we were created to rule over animals. God made us to rule over everything else in the Earth, which is also, obviously, why we're more intelligent than them (although some of us don't always show it.)

In my view, when we die we will either go to Heaven or to Hell, depending on the way you've led your life, and if you knew God or not.
Wed 12/06/02 at 21:48
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Like I said, Humans are essentialy stupid, and maybe essentialy evil.

The thing that gets me is the arrogance in which we seem to 'own' the world. Sure, we might be supposedly more 'intelligent', but do intellignent creatures destroy their own environment, to possess objects (ie Money)

I read in 'The Week' (crackin' mag of all the major news) that the US government has at last admitted global warming exists, but unfortuantely, it is too late to stop it, so, to prtect their darling economy, they are not bothering to slow it down, and are going to 'adapt' to it. Don't you just love humans? Take everything t othe extreme, kill opposite feelings, and then die becasue of their actions later? What in hell is the point?
Wed 12/06/02 at 21:49
Regular
I know this is again turning into a religious debate, and I respect everyones beliefs, but, If God exists, why did he create us in the form of monkeys first?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.