GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"what happens when u die"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 10/06/02 at 18:51
Regular
what happens when we die something must happen not just so u can only see black so what does happen let hear your what u think
Thu 13/06/02 at 14:05
Regular
"Excommunicated"
That might beevery day and just children... can't remember
Thu 13/06/02 at 14:05
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Heh - I see this one has now turned into another religious debate !

As far as the whole evolution argument is concerned go and look in the Scince vs Religion debate, most of the points I would raise are in there, but IB the appendix proves nothing, zilch.

I agree with Ant, when we die we will go to Heaven or Hell and for all you complete unbelievers out there, you will still have the choice when you die. The thing is God has not abandoned us like some uncaring pet owner, he is always there and tests us at times. Read the bible if you want but most of you will know a good part of it.

it basically goes that God rules the heavens and the devil is ruling the earth until the second coming etc etc. It's up to you what you want to believe, I am not going to try to force anything on anybody on an internet forum, face to face I could have a good discussion with you but on here ? nah...

For want of causing a bit more controversy, how much evidence is there that the Geological column is actually correct ? How many of you are aware that recently the Limestone from which some old dinosaur bones and carbonized wood specimens in the Western United States were removed are producing dates between 890 and 19,000 years using radiometric dating methods. Also Human bones and tools coexist in the same fossil layers as dinosaur bones in Texas and the Dakotas. It just shows that either the whole sceintific concept of the origins of our planet are wrong, our scientific methods are totally flawed or there is some other explanation as to the origin of our planet.

Time will tell ..........
Thu 13/06/02 at 14:06
Regular
"Stud-muffin!!"
nh wrote:

> Time will tell ..........

Wise words.
*Glances at watch*
Yipes!! Gotta run, see y'all.
Thu 13/06/02 at 14:07
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I still say my "God Fights" idea would settle this matter.

And the winning Deity has to have a bundle with the hardest scientist available, also selected through a tournament of hand-to-hand-combat.

Whoever wins the final match can truly say
"My theory is best. Or I'll smash your face in"
Thu 13/06/02 at 14:10
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Goatboy wrote:

> And the winning Deity has to have a bundle with the hardest scientist
> available, also selected through a tournament of
> hand-to-hand-combat.

And in the red corner we have Steven Hawkins.

Mwuhahahahahhaha.........
Thu 13/06/02 at 14:14
"Darkness, always"
well, the whole geological dating "layer" dating is flawed in that all it suggests is that a few thousand years ago humans were capable of digging.

A fairly obvious move for a primitive species likely curious as to what was under the ground keeping it up...

And much as I dislike to point at the bible, but it's written so as to be open to interpretation, the reason why christians have an answer for everything =)
Thu 13/06/02 at 14:17
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Insane Bartender wrote:
, the reason why christians have an answer
> for everything =)

Yeah - you'd better believe it ;-)
Thu 13/06/02 at 14:19
Regular
"not dead"
Well I don't know what happens when 'u' die, but when I die I'm being sold to the local Indian restuarant. We pass for pretty good pork, my wife will get a good price for be, and she won't have to worry about an expensive burial.
Thu 13/06/02 at 16:08
Regular
"I like cheese"
Little Hobbo wrote:
> Ant wrote:
>
> I believe in God and an
> afterlife.
>
> OK, I agree that God does exist, but what evidence is there to support
> the belief of an afterlife? That is just another of many theories
> that humans have invented so as to feel safe, and not fear death as
> much as they otherwise might have. They comfort themselves on the
> thought that death can't be the very end of their life.........can
> it?
>
> Likewise the thought of heaven and hell is another belief invented
> simply to make people behave themselves, and do more good in the
> world. How many people have com back to relate their experiences or
> confirm it's existence though?

I saw this video, where a man stood up and told an amazing testimony. He described heaven and hell, why God let him come back to Earth, and he described much of the events that almost led to his death (or did, for a few seconds anyway). He wasn't a Christian beforehand either.

And also...the Bible is God's word, so surely there's a Heaven and a Hell too. Unless you believe in a different sort of God, or don't trust the bible or something. Not being rude by the way, that might be the case.

I agree with Brew...I just can't see, how in our laws of physics, we have become like this. Okay, so we get ill, but we are still amazing. You know the Giraffe? If it bent it's neck down (which it does frequently), then all the blood would rush through it's neck and to the head, and would kill it, thanks to it's massive neck. However, there are some amazingly finely tuned...bah, I can't describe them, but they do something to stop all the blood going down, but make sure it's still 'normal' if you know what I mean. Damn, I heard it a few weeks ago and can't remember it. But put it this way, I just can't see how we evolved so 'perfectly', especially if you believe in today's physics, which obviously most of you do.
Thu 13/06/02 at 16:22
Regular
Rubbish. When you die, thats it. Maybe you get dragged from your grave by a rabid dog, but you don't go to mystical fairy-place like Heaven, where all is good.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.