GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ways To Make Freeola Chat Popular:"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 24/08/06 at 13:55
"possibly impossible"
1) Flood the search engines with adverts for 'free £30 Amazon voucher' for any search. Even fish.

2) Send people round the streets with big billboards on them saying 'the end of the world is nigh...but you could win £30 of vouchers with Freeola Chat'

3) Put up billboard posters on every bus stop in the country while no-one is looking.

4) Give out T-shirts to current members saying 'CHAT.FREEOLA.COM FREE £30 VOUCHER' in big letters and order them to wear it at least once a week. (those who wear it every day will get a free deodorant spray)

5) Create a furry mascot advertising the site and do a deal with McDonalds to give it away in a Happy Meal.

6) Hire a zepplin and write 'FREEOLA CHAT WIN A £30 VOUCHER' on it, then fly it around the UK.

7) Phone in to Radio 1 and local radio stations to enter every competition, then blurt out the website live on the radio.

8) Hire a streaker to run across various sporting events with the website tattooed on them somewhere on their body.
Wed 30/08/06 at 14:22
Regular
Oh, well that's not very nice of them. :(
Wed 30/08/06 at 14:07
"possibly impossible"
Perhaps they have read it and want us to forget about it before they use the ideas themselves, thus saving them from having to thank us...
Wed 30/08/06 at 13:46
Regular
You'd think the staffies would read a thread titled "Ways To Make Freeola Chat Popular" :S guess this isn't going to happen.
Tue 29/08/06 at 12:49
Regular
"..."
Machie wrote:
> Con..Gone Away should mod it, as I recall he was quite keen on
> the last one we had. (I think)

Hmmm...
Tue 29/08/06 at 12:48
Regular
"..."
Smedlos wrote:
> I'm all for the review section to be brought back and maybe
> Freeola should start selling games to compliment it?

So, what you're suggesting is that Freeola follow Special Reserve's (failed) business plan?
Sun 27/08/06 at 23:03
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Machie wrote:
> As long as you dont mind having the reviews spread over 5 forums,
> you could put mobile phone and mp3 player reviews in the
> [B]Movies and TV[/B] forum. Graphic Cards and DVD
> Writer reviews in the Web Development forum
> and Digital Camera reviews in the [B]Creative Writing
> & Design[/B]
forum.
>
> Sounds confusing though.

Yeah, it's a mess. It's got to be an individual section like the cheats and walkthrough. It's completely pointless having it as a forum.
Sun 27/08/06 at 22:47
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Machie wrote:
> I knew someone would mention that *grin* trust it to be you
> Kawada :P

*innocent face* whatever do you mean? :-D
Sun 27/08/06 at 22:45
Regular
I knew someone would mention that *grin* trust it to be you Kawada :P

Con..Gone Away should mod it, as I recall he was quite keen on the last one we had. (I think)
Sun 27/08/06 at 22:40
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Hmmm sounds like we need.........a gadget forum!!! :-D
Sun 27/08/06 at 22:38
Regular
Yes, I mean all these things were reviewed on SR in the past and lets be honest these are the things that we all buy (not just games) and came onto the forum asking for peoples opinions/recommendations. I did one on mp3 players awhile ago.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.