GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Late night chat topic."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 03/06/02 at 22:04
Regular
Well every night when I have read all the topics in every forum I get bored so me and Lawless Fever thought it might be good if we started a late night topic.

P.S No spamming!
Mon 03/06/02 at 23:03
Regular
i dont think you can get banned for hints anyway, well not really short ones like "use rocket launcher for more damage" LOL
Mon 03/06/02 at 23:04
I wasn't offended by it, if that's what you're thinking, JM, but they say you copied, so I believed them. If you say you didn't then I believe you, unless I see some proof. Is that fair?
Mon 03/06/02 at 23:04
Regular
fosbe wrote:
Did he have any proof does he still come here?

no proof and Neo is in the sony forum
Mon 03/06/02 at 23:06
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Well how did he know he was cheating then? Do they get on or do they hate each other.
Mon 03/06/02 at 23:06
Regular
( . )Juicy Melons( . ) wrote:
Man, people say you spam but i say nothing and you do this to
> me.

hey i aint said you cheated, i said it was ironic you accuse some one of cheating and now it comes back to you.

you need solid proof to accuse some one of cheating
Mon 03/06/02 at 23:07
Lawless Fever wrote:
> I wasn't offended by it, if that's what you're thinking, JM, but they
> say you copied, so I believed them. If you say you didn't then I
> believe you, unless I see some proof.

Wow you're easily swung they tell you something so you beleive them then he tells youi the opposite so you beleive him. Hey , by the way my name is Alan Shearer, you beleive me right, right?
Regular
"ProGolfer"
KR wrote:
> i dont think you can get banned for hints anyway, well not really
> short ones like "use rocket launcher for more damage" LOL

We will try and find multiple copys. (so more than one)
Regular
i think he had some proof or some thing like that
Mon 03/06/02 at 23:08
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
Thanks LF, i don't cheat. think i said something to you on MSN which i will not be allowed to repeat on here so i'm sorry for what i said. Who was it that said i cheated any way? If it was Redpath, i deleted him off MSN so maybe this is a way of getting back. Sorry Ryan but trying to get someone banned is not fair. I haven't done it to anyone since the incident with Neo, who i now respect. Sorry LF, hopefully we're mates again, if we were any way.
Mon 03/06/02 at 23:09
Regular
"ProGolfer"
http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/display_messages.php ?threadid=45161&forumid=423¤tsort=desc

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.