GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Late night chat topic."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 03/06/02 at 22:04
Regular
Well every night when I have read all the topics in every forum I get bored so me and Lawless Fever thought it might be good if we started a late night topic.

P.S No spamming!
Mon 03/06/02 at 22:04
Regular
"Bobba you"
Well every night when I have read all the topics in every forum I get bored so me and Lawless Fever thought it might be good if we started a late night topic.

P.S No spamming!
Mon 03/06/02 at 22:07
Regular
"ProGolfer"
No spamming, well what is it called?
Mon 03/06/02 at 22:09
Whooo! This is so exciting. Time for a revolution-ah! So, I'll talk about the first subject of the night: sodding gits. People like Reynolds and Juicy Melons. We had such a laugh with Juicy Melons on MSN, extracting the urine out of him was a truly enjoyable moment. Everyone: get on MSN, so we can chat on there too. I'm bored, so I officially name this thread the 'Bored Thread', as well as it's original title.

So, what idiots have you all met lately? I look in the direction of smart regulars and notables who have been pestered by sickeningly cheerful newbies...
Mon 03/06/02 at 22:11
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Can you be banned for copying hints?
Mon 03/06/02 at 22:13
Regular
"Bobba you"
Fobse yes you can!

LF is right get on MSN it's so funny :D
Mon 03/06/02 at 22:14
Probably. Juicy Melons was pestering someone about it on MSN, the sodding git. You can't get bollockad for copying cheats though...I tink...

*Gulp*

8-0)
Mon 03/06/02 at 22:16
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Well i have found someone who is pretty famous on these forums who has copied a hint word for word.
Mon 03/06/02 at 22:16
ŽeDpAtH˛°°2 wrote:
> Fobse yes you can!
>
> LF is right get on MSN it's so funny :D

What is Fosbe's MSN? I'm getting bloody confused by all the people I've added today :D

Nice to see people with Lord of the Regs references in their taglines - that's too now ;D
Mon 03/06/02 at 22:17
fosbe wrote:
> Well i have found someone who is pretty famous on these forums who has
> copied a hint word for word.

Right, either get on MSN and tell me or E-Mail me at [email protected] and I'll rectify the situation, preferably with bribery ;D
Mon 03/06/02 at 22:18
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Lawless Fever wrote:
> ŽeDpAtH˛°°2 wrote:
> Fobse yes you can!
>
> LF is right get on MSN it's so funny :D
>
> What is Fosbe's MSN? I'm getting bloody confused by all the people
> I've added today :D
>
> Nice to see people with Lord of the Regs references in their taglines
> - that's too now ;D ME!!!!

My email is [email protected]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.