GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Late night chat topic."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 03/06/02 at 22:04
Regular
Well every night when I have read all the topics in every forum I get bored so me and Lawless Fever thought it might be good if we started a late night topic.

P.S No spamming!
Mon 03/06/02 at 22:18
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
JM is ANNOYING.

he copys hints from other people who have ALREADY posted them on SR!!

FFS
Mon 03/06/02 at 22:21
I'm reporting him RIGHT NOW. Let's get this idiot banned.
Mon 03/06/02 at 22:22
Regular
"ProGolfer"
http://special.reserve.co.uk/reviews/hints.php?index=WV8493

First hint look at

http://www.gamesdomain.co.uk/cheats/Playstation2/7351.html

Click on the cheat link even though the cheat is a hint. Then compare.
Mon 03/06/02 at 22:25
Regular
"ProGolfer"
We should try and get a massive list of people who have copied reviews, hints and cheats. Then list themin here to show to sr with links to get them banned. We can try and get as many cheayters banned as possible. We should aim for 5 in a month. This is just an idea shoot me down if you dont agree. It would be somthing else to do instead of writing in the forums everyday.
Mon 03/06/02 at 22:28
Good idea. We've caught Mystique as No. 1 and JM as No. 2. I'm going to download a programme called Copernic to search out these cheaters and report them to SR. Hehe.

Let the carnge begin :p
Mon 03/06/02 at 22:30
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Shall we go and make a topic in a desolte forum and just right down links and people in their and we tslk in here.
Mon 03/06/02 at 22:34
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Any feed back?
Mon 03/06/02 at 22:37
Sure, go ahead. I'll be along soon and hopefully find some copiers. You post about Mystique and JM, and write it in a table format, like so:

Mystique - [SR LINK] [SOURCE COPIED] - Name of thing copied

Could be quite fun, in a strange sort of way, something to do when you're as bored as hell, like me now. A late night topic just wasn't enough, I guess ;D
Mon 03/06/02 at 22:37
fosbe wrote:
> Any feed back?

Yes, read below ;D

*Sits back as post count rolls up one* ;D
Mon 03/06/02 at 22:43
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Lawless Fever wrote:
> fosbe wrote:
> Any feed back?
>
> Yes, read below ;D
>
> *Sits back as post count rolls up one* ;D

Lol

*Does the same*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.