GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Late night chat topic."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 03/06/02 at 22:04
Regular
Well every night when I have read all the topics in every forum I get bored so me and Lawless Fever thought it might be good if we started a late night topic.

P.S No spamming!
Mon 03/06/02 at 22:44
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Where shall i put it which forum?
Mon 03/06/02 at 22:51
Regular
"ProGolfer"
I have put it in Life, The Universe and Everything.
Mon 03/06/02 at 22:53
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
When you say JM, you obveously mean me. I don't cheat, i rent games and post hints for them. I get to play a new game for about £3 and have a chance of winning GAD3. If i cheated i would post hints 24:7. I think this is really out of order. I don't like Quinty and he doesn't like me. So he added you on MSN and you took the mick out of me. I didn't mind this but bringing it on to SR wasn't on, i spend my time here and enjoy it here. I am not trying to make enemies, i just want to be neutral. You'll probably be laughing at me now but i am annoyed because saying that i cheat is not on. Just saying this because you don't like someone isn't on. Just let me be and i because i haven't done anything to you. the chances of me being banned now are high, which is annoying. I try and post good topics in the Sony forum and a couple of people have noticed. If these people would see this then i hope they would stick up for me. If i cheated, why would i spend my time trying to post something interesting if i knew i could easilly win with copyed stuff. I try to post well, i might not do but that's not the point. I heard you talk about setting this post up, thinking that it would be fun but when i see this i get annoyed. Why soend your own time trying to get people banned that haven't cheated. Reynolds may have cheated and created several accounts but i haven't and will not. SR, you can check the accounts. I have only created one account. I have posted hints that i have done myself. I have spent time writting posts. If i copyed hints then i don't think i would be writting this reply. I'd just get on with life. But i'm not a cheater so i'm not just going to let people say i cheat. I didn't want this to be a bad post aimed at anyone, but my rage may have overcome me. Sorry LF, i didn't mean what i said on MSN, if i said anything offensive. I would also like to appoligise to anyone else i have offended. What i am trying to say is that i haven't cheated and that i have worked hard to win my GAD's. If i cheated then i would have won alot more times than just 3 in how many days. I don't like to bring other people into it but Hercules has won 3 times in about 2 weeks. Surely there is a higher chancen of him cheating. Well, i've tried to prevent myself from getting banned but i can't help what other people think. I can't help if people gang up on me because i don't like someone.
Thanks,
Ben.
Mon 03/06/02 at 22:57
Regular
we had some thing like this before called "MIST"
Mon 03/06/02 at 22:57
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Me and LawlessFever and anyone else who wants to help are going to crack down on cheaters(people who copy hints, walk throughs and reviews). Plz dont talk in here we are doing that in -

http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/display_messages.php ?threadid=45150&forumid=416¤tsort=desc

That is where we will discuss everything that we are doing.
Here we will just write the people down. Plz can you set it out like this

Nick name - [SR LINK] [SOURCE COPIED] - Name of thing copied

Is that ok, add or change things you dont like.
Mon 03/06/02 at 22:59
Regular
ironic really, JM accused neo of cheating a while a go.
Mon 03/06/02 at 23:00
Regular
"ProGolfer"
JM unless there is a link with proof then we wont put you down. If we find a hint that is nearly word for word we will report it but that doesnt you mean you will be baned.
Mon 03/06/02 at 23:01
Regular
"ProGolfer"
KR wrote:
> ironic really, JM accused neo of cheating a while a go.

Did he have any proof does he still come here?
Mon 03/06/02 at 23:02
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
I was a newbie, we all learn. Neo is a great poster. I thought i knew it all. Man, people say you spam but i say nothing and you do this to me. I said sorry to Neo and he accepted. I had written a walkthrough which i thought was great, but was pants. He done a better one, because he knows more than me, and people were grateful. Sorry to all i have offended but i do not cheat!
Mon 03/06/02 at 23:02
NIcely said Juicy melons i mean, JC. It is true what he said he does actually do some great posts in sony forum especially since he became a regular. Also, about renting games this is also true i know he brings them round to my house nearly every timehe rents one. Also, he usually watch him enter in most of the hints myself i've never seen him copy hints. Give him a break, get evidence before you actually accuse.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.