GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"StarFox Name Change (for Europe anyway)"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 01/06/02 at 19:35
Regular
Been confirmed by Nintendo. StarFox Adventures: Dinosaur Planet is to be called Lylat Wars Adventures: Dinosaur Planet.
Tue 04/06/02 at 12:30
why not call it Great Adventure With Rip Off Title
Tue 04/06/02 at 11:54
Both Starwing Adventures and Lylatwars Adventures don't sound right to me it sound much better as Starfox Adventures: Dinosaur Planet. Does anyone agree?
But if there is a copyright issue on the Starfox name in the UK then I guess it would probably be better to call it Lylatwars Adventures: Dinosaur Planet. Due to the fact that it will show the link between it and Lylatwars on the N64 (CLASSIC) even though the game does have very distinct links with it anyway, the name will just further increase it.
Both Starwing onthe snes and Lylatwars on the N64 were classics and this one will be no exception another classic from Nintendo and it's second parties.
Tue 04/06/02 at 10:23
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
arrg .. it was a great game... lylatwars 64 very nostalgic... look it up un the internet had fox and falco in it and all :D
Tue 04/06/02 at 09:45
Im sure there was a game called Lylat Wars once
Tue 04/06/02 at 08:10
Whitestripes wrote:
> 0-MessiaH-0 wrote:
> You say that, but will you buy the new Zelda?
>
> Yes. Again, I don't care if it's called 'Mr Onion Head Man Takes A Gay
> Journey Over The Pretty Blue Sea To Find His Long Lost Homosexual
> Lover, And Then They Bake Some Cakes' I also don't care that it's cell
> shaded, still looks awesome, will still be an awesome game.

You said it!!!
Tue 04/06/02 at 00:24
Regular
0-MessiaH-0 wrote:

Yes. Again, I don't care if it's called 'Mr Onion Head Man Takes A Gay Journey Over The Pretty Blue Sea To Find His Long Lost Homosexual Lover, And Then They Bake Some Cakes' I also don't care that it's cell shaded, still looks awesome, will still be an awesome game.
Tue 04/06/02 at 00:03
Regular
0-MessiaH-0 wrote:

Anyone who has a Cube and doesn't get the new Zelda I shall pooint and and laugh at and jeer them until they have to get it.
Mon 03/06/02 at 23:41
Regular
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> Good point, WS, I'd still buy it if it was called "Big Fox and
> Friends Go Camping On A Fluffy Island With Nasty Dino's Who Attack
> Them, Even Though He Wants To Be Their Friends"
>
> :-D

Hmm....sounds a bit paedophilic (sp?) to me...
Mon 03/06/02 at 23:34
Regular
"keep your receipt"
You say that, but will you buy the new Zelda?
Mon 03/06/02 at 23:17
Regular
"You've upset me"
Good point, WS, I'd still buy it if it was called "Big Fox and Friends Go Camping On A Fluffy Island With Nasty Dino's Who Attack Them, Even Though He Wants To Be Their Friends"

:-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.