GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's the obsession with monkey's?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 01/06/02 at 18:17
Regular
The often frequent in converstaion, are used as subjects of enjoyment/derision/example.

Monkeys. Why are people on this site seemingly obsessed with them? I don't understand it. We have a monkey_man, Monkey with Attitude, Grease Monkey and The Iron Monkey. Someone's tagline (you know who you are) is 'mmm...monkeys'. There is a 'crew' in the PS2 forum called 'The Funky Monkeyz'.

What is the obsession with our simian friends?

Could someone please explain. Preferably a psychologist.
Mon 03/06/02 at 21:46
Regular
"You've upset me"
I've confused myself now.
Mon 03/06/02 at 21:44
Regular
"I like cheese"
All hail Ant, for he'eth is the mighty sugareth!
Mon 03/06/02 at 21:44
Regular
"You've upset me"
Muahahahahahahah

HAHAHAHAHHA

And so on.
Mon 03/06/02 at 21:42
I'm dying...please...surrender the Ants and let the Monkeys kill us all...

*Mutates into Flawless Ant*

Hehe! Made ya look! :p
Mon 03/06/02 at 21:39
Regular
"I like cheese"
Don't listen to the rebel, Ant is a wonderful leader!

This rebel lies...he has no attitude, because he HATES SUGAR!! THE WORST SIN AN ANT COULD COMMIT!

He will be outcasted from society, and will hopefully be devoured by our enemies the Cockroaches...

Where we shall then attack them by surprise, therefore getting rid of the rebel and some cockroaches!
Mon 03/06/02 at 21:34
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
MY GOD!

I knew Ant had an evil side... I just never expected it to be this... this... maniacal!

;-)
Mon 03/06/02 at 21:32
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Please help us!!! We are the Ant's of Ant's Army! He treats us badly and has reduced our sugar rations. He makes us kill his enemies, at any cost to Ant life and has no compassion for those of us that die! Please save us from this vicious dictator!

PLEASE!
Mon 03/06/02 at 21:18
Regular
"I like cheese"
*slumps to ground*
Mon 03/06/02 at 21:17
Regular
"I like cheese"
Please...I beg of you, do as the Ants command!

For your own sakes, do as they command!!
Mon 03/06/02 at 21:10
HálloHowArtThou wrote:

> Ants urinate?

Course they do. Have you never heard the trem 'P i s s-ant'?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.