GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm resigning from the election"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 23/05/02 at 09:42
Regular
Ortega has just brough it to my attention that, in the last hour of voting, several newbies (some of which have only posted 4 times before), jumped out and voted for me. Due to the closeness of the vote, I cannot possibly allow Pro Evo, Monkey Man or anyone else to lose out just because some idiots have been cheating the voting process.

So, as of now, I'm pulling out.

Just to reitterate what I've said in another topic:

"What's all this nonsense about newbies voting. Although most newbies are excellent posters, it only takes 2 days to become a newbie. So, I can set up an account on Monday and vote on Wednesday. Not only that, but many newbies have voted for the people they have done not on the basis of that person's posts, but on the campaign they've run and peer pressure. Not at all the way it should be done- newbies just haven't been here long enough to make an accurate judgment in most cases.

Although the notables having 2 votes each is a good point."

Sonic
Fri 24/05/02 at 22:48
Regular
"facepartyid prodigy"
SonicRav well done, its about time we had a pro sega notable, iam fed up with all the needless constant support for nintendo
Fri 24/05/02 at 09:14
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Silent85 wrote:
> Sonic Rav I think you really deserve the notable thing even though I
> didn't vote for you

I noticed... you voted for Savatt, and he voted for you...lol
Fri 24/05/02 at 06:53
Regular
"Brrrrr."
Who cares they cheated. They were idiots! What matters are the other votes you got and the fact that you deserve to become a Notable!
Thu 23/05/02 at 23:42
Regular
"That's right!"
Mr.Snuggly wrote:
because you're probably the best poster on the site.

--------

*sniff*

After all those posts I put you in... true, you were a lazy, alcoholic, skiver who bullied Hybrid Valves in my posts, but still...

If anyone needs me I'll be in the fridge!

*runs off in tears*
Thu 23/05/02 at 23:14
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Ant wrote:
> Bah, fourteen Notables and still I'm the only one to even contemplate
> going into the WWE Forum. :D
>
>
> Humm...I think next time I'll make sure a WWE Forum representative is
> voted in...
>
> *Snuggly hits Ant with chair*
>
> Maybe not then.

---

Ah, but then you wouldn't have all the power.
Thu 23/05/02 at 23:13
Regular
"facepartyid prodigy"
Sonic Rav, likleyhood is that each member had cheatign voters not just you, and u won after those votes had been dispensated so your a notable, and rightly so!
Thu 23/05/02 at 23:05
Sonic Rav I think you really deserve the notable thing even though I didn't vote for you
Thu 23/05/02 at 22:45
Regular
"I like cheese"
Bah, fourteen Notables and still I'm the only one to even contemplate going into the WWE Forum. :D

Humm...I think next time I'll make sure a WWE Forum representative is voted in...

*Snuggly hits Ant with chair*

Maybe not then.
Thu 23/05/02 at 22:32
Regular
Screw the vote count.

Sonic is a notable simply because of great posts.
So some people sort of cheated in the election?

So what? Just take the result!

It's not as if you weren't a notable without the gold name...
Thu 23/05/02 at 20:51
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
===SONICRAV--->
wrote:
> And now Monkey man and I both resign, and you have nothing to say about his resignation but you do about mine? Can anyone explain this to me?

I tihnk it's to do with the fact that I have pictures of him in a compromising position!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.