GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Todays Rumours...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 22/05/02 at 14:20
Regular
Van Nistelrooy off to Real Madrid for £30M cos he is unhappy over playing up front on his own in big euro games....

ahem....

Juventus buying Stam so a Thuram transfer looks more likely...

Man City seem favs to get Anelka...

hmmmmmm

Oh, and apparently Roy Keane had a bust up over playing in Goal yesterday in a training session and pulled out of the World cup squad but later returned....although the truth may never come out...
Wed 22/05/02 at 21:33
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Does anyone know if Ze Roberto has moved to Bayern yet?

That was a big rumour a few weeks back.

If he has then Bayern'll have one of the most dominant midfields in the world.
Wed 22/05/02 at 18:49
Regular
"simpsons rule"
Or†ega wrote:
> It will be cool to have the French Connection of Blanc, Thuram,
> Silvestre and Barthez at the back. Could turn out to be a very
> effective unit methinks...

it would be cool and it would be very effictive
Wed 22/05/02 at 16:40
Regular
Lee Bowyer on the transfer list! (again)

rejected thier latest contract...
Wed 22/05/02 at 16:37
Regular
It will be cool to have the French Connection of Blanc, Thuram, Silvestre and Barthez at the back. Could turn out to be a very effective unit methinks...
Wed 22/05/02 at 16:11
Regular
"I love Dave music"
Thuram looks like a bit or a cert now. I think I'd rather have Ayala, he's a bit younger, but never mind.

Van the Man off to Real? I blimming hope not. Real would walk every comp next season. Can you imagine: Zidane, Figo, Real and Van Nistelrooy! The only reason they had troubles until now is their defence and the fact that Morientes, although a good player, is not a world class striker like Raul, Owen, Ruud, etc.

As for City getting Anelka, they can have him for all I care. As in Lock Stock: He's a pain in the a*se, and no-one wants a pain in the a*se. Or something like that.
Wed 22/05/02 at 16:07
Regular
They gotta sell thier papers somehow....

That Van Nistelrooy story was in the Daily Express though...
Wed 22/05/02 at 16:00
Regular
"simpsons rule"
what a load of crap
Wed 22/05/02 at 14:20
Regular
Van Nistelrooy off to Real Madrid for £30M cos he is unhappy over playing up front on his own in big euro games....

ahem....

Juventus buying Stam so a Thuram transfer looks more likely...

Man City seem favs to get Anelka...

hmmmmmm

Oh, and apparently Roy Keane had a bust up over playing in Goal yesterday in a training session and pulled out of the World cup squad but later returned....although the truth may never come out...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.