GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Todays Rumours...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 22/05/02 at 14:20
Regular
Van Nistelrooy off to Real Madrid for £30M cos he is unhappy over playing up front on his own in big euro games....

ahem....

Juventus buying Stam so a Thuram transfer looks more likely...

Man City seem favs to get Anelka...

hmmmmmm

Oh, and apparently Roy Keane had a bust up over playing in Goal yesterday in a training session and pulled out of the World cup squad but later returned....although the truth may never come out...
Wed 29/05/02 at 15:01
"High polygon count"
Or†ega wrote:
> Rio Ferdinand's £25m move to Manchester United has been
> "signed, sealed and delivered" according to a report in the
> Daily Express.

http://www.teamtalk.com/teamtalk /Top_Stories/0,1569,,00.html#497114

(Remove space)

Probably means he'll be there for the start of next season! :-)
Wed 29/05/02 at 14:54
Regular
Roberto Carlos, £38 Million to Man Utd...

http://www.football365.com/ All_News/Premiership_News/story_31467.shtml

(gap)

Roberto Carlso says he will move if Real accept an offer...

Hell. we'll be bankrupt if all these rumours are true :)
Wed 29/05/02 at 11:57
Regular
wooooooo.....just found this...

Rio Ferdinand's £25m move to Manchester United has been "signed, sealed and delivered" according to a report in the Daily Express. They say that the deal will become public after the World Cup but that Ferdinand has a copy of the contract - which would see him start his seven-year deal at £60,000 a week and see his wages rise to £110,000 a week. There will apparently be get-out clauses that kick in after four and five years.

--------------------------

The Thuram deal is also supposed to be very close to being completed. Surely we are gonna be selling Veron after spending this much money? Perhaps Thuram + Money in a swap deal for Veron.
Tue 28/05/02 at 18:00
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
Reported that Bolton's Stig Tofting and Chelsea's Jesper Gronkjaer had a wrestling match in Denmarks camp.
Tue 28/05/02 at 15:40
Regular
"Long time no see!"
On Sky Sports News I read that Veron may be leaving United this summer, and that he is flattered because Juventus are interested in him.

But what about United!????
You're one of the biggest players in the world, and you're at possibly THE biggest club in the world too!

What more could you want!!???
No, I think you're £60k+ a week is enough already!
Tue 28/05/02 at 15:27
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Phil Babb's signed for Sunderland on a Bosman from Sporting.

And Chelsea have snapped up Spanish-starlet Enrique de Lucas on a free from Espanyol - a player Ranieri has been watching since his Valencia days.
Tue 28/05/02 at 10:54
Regular
"Great Scott's"
I was just winding my mates up Lord Humungous, as one is a Southampton and one is a City fan who loves Goater.

So i put them together and i came up with that rumour.
Mon 27/05/02 at 22:48
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
Savage to join Premiership new boys Birmingham.
Mon 27/05/02 at 22:44
Regular
".......on the attac"
James Pond wrote:
> Southampton will be following Bradford City into Administration as the
> St Mary's Stadium is the biggest waste of money ever.
>
> Shaun Goater will be moving to the saints this season for a record fee
> of 500,000 pounds

How is £500,000 a "record fee"? Southhampton have paid more for players than that. Man City have recieved more for players than that. Did you mean £5m?

Besides that, the word is that Goater is coming North End's way. It probably has something to do with the Macken transfer but he has been linked with us once or twice before. Hopefully, Craig Brown will be able to see beyond the Scottish players he is keen on and realise that Goater is class.

Can't wait to sing "Feed the Goat and he will score" next season.
Mon 27/05/02 at 12:24
Regular
"Acid Casual"
Not a rumour, a fact.

Zidane will miss the first 2 French games. By their performance yesterday mind you I'm not actually that worried.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.