GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Todays Rumours...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 22/05/02 at 14:20
Regular
Van Nistelrooy off to Real Madrid for £30M cos he is unhappy over playing up front on his own in big euro games....

ahem....

Juventus buying Stam so a Thuram transfer looks more likely...

Man City seem favs to get Anelka...

hmmmmmm

Oh, and apparently Roy Keane had a bust up over playing in Goal yesterday in a training session and pulled out of the World cup squad but later returned....although the truth may never come out...
Mon 27/05/02 at 11:01
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
im not sure Ortega, united don't really ever release that kind of information, its probably the press making up figures in their heads, like last summer who would have thought United would spend almost £50 mil on 2 players? and even then the presse were saying things like "fergie given £30-£40 mil to spend". etc

but definalty would like to see Rio, and if its £30 mil that is needed to bring him over then that is fine by me. I think we will buy at least 2 defenders this summer but hopefully an intelligent striker too.
Mon 27/05/02 at 10:44
Regular
"Great Scott's"
For the 1 Southampton fan, the rumours that i have heard:

Matt le Tisser will be coming back to play for the Saints as they have no good players.

Southampton will be following Bradford City into Administration as the St Mary's Stadium is the biggest waste of money ever.

Shaun Goater will be moving to the saints this season for a record fee of 500,000 pounds
Mon 27/05/02 at 10:34
Regular
:D

Hopefully there is some truth in that Rio story....

But a few weeks ago i read that Fergie would only be allowed to spend £20M-£30M this summer...would this mean we wont be getting anyone else?
Mon 27/05/02 at 10:17
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
ManYoo Fans check the following site out ---->

http://www.soccernet.com/england/clubs/manutd/index.html
Sun 26/05/02 at 19:50
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
Hasselbaink will go to Barca as he is top of Van Gaals list and Chelsea will sign Claudio Lopez from Lazio.
Sun 26/05/02 at 19:40
Regular
"Great Scott's"
The latest rumours:

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink's agent says the Chelsea striker would sign for Spanish giants Barcelona "without even thinking about it".

Gazza to York?

Steve Cotterill to Wimbledon as Manager

Ian Walker to Everton for 2.5 million

Jay Jay turning Blue? Okocha looks set to join a Premiership Club thi season with Birmingham favourites at the moment.
Sat 25/05/02 at 01:37
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
lol - its something to do with my laptop or something, id like to have that in my name but it just doesnt let me.
Sat 25/05/02 at 01:25
Regular
listen aight...what have you got against the † in my name eh?

replacing it with a bloody question mark! damn you! :)
Sat 25/05/02 at 01:18
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Or?ega wrote:
> Back page of Todays Daily Star.
>
> FERGIE IN £25M RIO RAID
>
> Now that I would like to see :)

Im praying for this to happen!!
Thu 23/05/02 at 14:53
Regular
"Great Scott's"
Italian Rumours:

Cristiano Doni will be moving to Roma or Juventus after the World Cup
Fabio Cannavaro looks set to sign for Juventus
Crespo leaving Lazio for 30 million to either Barcelona or Real Mardid
Vieri and Shevcheko swap deal.
Nesta to Inter Milan.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.