GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cube Vs The Xbox"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 22/05/02 at 09:58
Regular
Who loves the cube and why? also who thinks the Xbox sucks? I love the Cube i own one and i think that Nintendo will win the the third gen war who agrees? i think that the Xbox is big and chunky just look at the pad!and well we got Medal of Honour and Resident Evil coming out please give me your views thank you
Wed 22/05/02 at 10:46
Buffylover105 wrote:
> Who loves the cube and why? also who thinks the Xbox sucks? I love the
> Cube i own one and i think that Nintendo will win the the third gen
> war who agrees?

I agree that Nintendo are going to win the Next-Gen console war, but this isn't just the third Gen war. before this one you had the Saturn Vs N64 Vs Playstation prior to that was the Mega Drive(Genesis) Vs SNES and further back again was the NES Vs Master System that's a total of four generations of console "Wars" consisting mainly of Nintendo and Sega.
As I said I agree Nintendo will win the console war but there were Four ganerations of what you could consider console wars there were also rivaling consoles before the NES but these really couldn't be considered wars.
Wed 22/05/02 at 09:58
Who loves the cube and why? also who thinks the Xbox sucks? I love the Cube i own one and i think that Nintendo will win the the third gen war who agrees? i think that the Xbox is big and chunky just look at the pad!and well we got Medal of Honour and Resident Evil coming out please give me your views thank you

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.