GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Medal Of Honor Frontline - 98%"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 17/05/02 at 16:20
Regular
In the latest play magazine Medal of Honor Frontlne received 98%

Bear this in mind with:

Metal gear 2 - 81%
Final fantasy 10 - 94%
Pro evolution Soccer - 97%
Grand theft Auto 3 - 98%

It seems this could be an excellent title, seeing it is the joint top game that they have ever reviewed. i wasn't too sure, but here's my motive to buy it.

*Insert Medal into the search box, locate frontline and click 'Pre-Order now!*
Thu 23/05/02 at 22:01
Regular
"TAGLINE ERROR!"
KR wrote:
> Talking about war games i like the look of Prisoner of War.

So do I. I can't decide whether to get MOH:Frontline or wait to see the reviews of Prisoner Of War.
Thu 23/05/02 at 21:32
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
KR wrote:
> Talking about war games i like the look of Prisoner of War.

I thnk that sounds really cool aswell. Like the lazy guy i am, i haven't read the preview in the latest OPMS2 but i've heard that you have to do jobs for other inmates, get back to your cell at certain times and are only allowed in certain areas after lightsout. My only worry though, is that it might be a bit slow. I mean, it might take a while to wait for it to be lights out and to wait for inmates to offer jobs. Still, it looks great and i'll still buy it what ever people say.
Thu 23/05/02 at 21:28
Regular
"Touched!"
Looks like a really good game, i've got allied assult and when i have a spare £40 in a month i will be certainly ordering this game from SR!
Thu 23/05/02 at 20:17
Regular
Talking about war games i like the look of Prisoner of War.
Thu 23/05/02 at 16:55
Regular
"Fangxforthemammarie"
Demo is good crack so I have ordered it from SR already

With regard to Headhunter I enjoyed playing it through although I did the option of renting it (although I rented it twice for two days). It means that I completed it for £7.50 as opposed to letting it gather dust like MGS2 which I really enjoyed for a week but havent bothered with again after I completed it

Personally I think there is more replay value in shooting those pesky Germans but then again if they beat England in the World Cup I will P*ss myself laughing.
Thu 23/05/02 at 16:15
Regular
Headhunter is boring. Get MOH, then tie yourself up to a washing line and get someone to push you round... endless fun
Thu 23/05/02 at 11:15
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Easy, Medal of honour, but if you can't wait (its released on the 7th of June) then get headhunter.
Thu 23/05/02 at 10:57
Regular
"simpsons rule"
should i get MOHFL or headhunter ?
Thu 23/05/02 at 10:45
Regular
"A man with a stick"
KR wrote:
> i hate time limited demo's

Yep same here. I was hoping we'd get a full level from the game, like the demo for allied assault on the PC which was a whole mission. What a con. Still its a fun demo to play and I've already decided to get the full version when its released.
Wed 22/05/02 at 21:06
Regular
i hate time limited demo's

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.