GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Medal Of Honor Frontline - 98%"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 17/05/02 at 16:20
Regular
In the latest play magazine Medal of Honor Frontlne received 98%

Bear this in mind with:

Metal gear 2 - 81%
Final fantasy 10 - 94%
Pro evolution Soccer - 97%
Grand theft Auto 3 - 98%

It seems this could be an excellent title, seeing it is the joint top game that they have ever reviewed. i wasn't too sure, but here's my motive to buy it.

*Insert Medal into the search box, locate frontline and click 'Pre-Order now!*
Wed 22/05/02 at 21:00
Regular
This Game is wicked i've been playing the Demo it looks like i will be getting this game now even though it aint Multiplayer :(
Wed 22/05/02 at 19:43
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
I got the demo today and the game rules. It may only be a one player game but it still is great. I got past the first couple of soldiers, sprinted past the tank, climbed to the top of the tower and took out the rest of the soldiers. Then the time ran out! What do you have to do after that?
Wed 22/05/02 at 18:24
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
AARRGGHH!!!! 1 player! 1 PLAYER!!!

Okay so not having a 4 player was bad enough, but not even a 2 player is criminal!

98%! One player! Okay so Ocarina of Time didn't have a multiplayer but still!

It's an FPS! You can't have a good FPS without a multiplayer!

And I bought my damn multitap and extra pads ready for it as well. This is NOT fair! I could have got GameCube pads instead ready for Smash Bros!
Wed 22/05/02 at 11:32
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Good point there vottanator, I loved the two player mode the PSX MOH games, I played on that mode for hours. And does anyone know if the frontline demo is timed? It keeps coming up with a 'mission failed' screen and going off. I though I had a naff demo disc, but every other demo works fine.
Tue 21/05/02 at 18:59
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
If I had the choice, I'd get MOH on the GameCube but I'm not prepared to wait that long till it's released. Anyway, if it as good as it promises then I may get it for the GameCube as well since it will undoubtedly have a 4 player mode on the GC.
Tue 21/05/02 at 16:48
Regular
i personally would like to see a game like MOH out of place among super monkey ball
Tue 21/05/02 at 16:43
Regular
"A man with a stick"
big_slow wrote:
> i think im getting this, but on gamecube

I was thinking the same thing, but there's one problem. The PS2 is getting the game at the beginning of next month while the GC version, well I haven't heard of a release date yet, so It'll probably be a while before it is converted.
Tue 21/05/02 at 16:29
Regular
If there's a slight essence of doubt in your mind whether or not to get it, buy the latest Play and read the review.

I hate FPS, and...

...I ahve it on pre-order :-D
Mon 20/05/02 at 22:19
i think im getting this, but on gamecube
Sun 19/05/02 at 23:19
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
> peter pan <45%>

Bah I was gona get it an all ;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.