GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Medal Of Honor Frontline - 98%"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 17/05/02 at 16:20
Regular
In the latest play magazine Medal of Honor Frontlne received 98%

Bear this in mind with:

Metal gear 2 - 81%
Final fantasy 10 - 94%
Pro evolution Soccer - 97%
Grand theft Auto 3 - 98%

It seems this could be an excellent title, seeing it is the joint top game that they have ever reviewed. i wasn't too sure, but here's my motive to buy it.

*Insert Medal into the search box, locate frontline and click 'Pre-Order now!*
Tue 28/05/02 at 16:48
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Everyone did talk about it. There are over 80 replies.
Tue 28/05/02 at 16:48
Regular
"Whatever!"
Indeed everyone should be talking about it!

Cant stop playing the demo its that damn good! Will pre order a copy tomorrow - Cant wait to play the full game!
Tue 28/05/02 at 16:45
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
Why did the topic get dropped so far down?! This game has got 98%, shouldn't everybody be talking about it?!
Fri 24/05/02 at 17:40
Regular
Dissolve his mind in the bath...
Fri 24/05/02 at 17:37
Regular
"  "
i did...he just moved his neck back and still blocked the door.
Fri 24/05/02 at 17:30
Regular
use melee, that works better.
Fri 24/05/02 at 17:22
Regular
"  "
Yer...i went in this little buildin and one of the dumbasses went and stood in the door way and i couldn't get past. Even numorous shots the the head didn't shift the fool. A grenade was wasted instead. He survived...but it shifted him.
Fri 24/05/02 at 17:18
Regular
the team amtes are rubbish, they just stand there waiting to get shot.
Fri 24/05/02 at 11:07
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I'm getting used to the controls now, despite being more comfortable with the keybord and mouse setup. Plus I think the game uses the same set-up as the first two games, which I remember having the same problem with, but I got used to it eventually.

I wouldn't put the game above Allied assault, mainly because I'd say the two games where as good as each other. I like the demo mission, because it generates the feeling of being in a big battle, with all the allied soldiers engaging the germans. That kind of thing didn't happen much in AA, not that it was a problem.

The one thing I can see wrong with the PS2 MOH is that I think it misses one of the best levels from the PC game. Not the normandy beach landing, which was a good level, but the mission which lets you drive a german panzer tank through a ruined french town. That to my mind was 'the' best level of AA, but I haven't heard an inclusion of a similar mission in frontline. It would be a damn shame if it wasn't.

I shall be definatly getting Fronline on its release, I've been a fan of Medal of honour sinse the first game was released a few years ago, and have yet to be dissapointed with the quality of this franchise. I think it would be foolish to let such a good game pass by without a second look.
Thu 23/05/02 at 22:29
Regular
"You Bum!!"
I dont really like the control system of Frontline.I would much rather prefer using the mouse/keyboard set up of Allied Assault. This is one of the reasons I am not going to buy Frontline-it is also too similar to Allied Assault. Levels may differ in some ways or another but the set-pieces are very very similar. The demo has really impressed me graphics-wise but I have no doubt Allied Assault is a much much better game

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.