GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"complaning"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 16/05/02 at 19:41
Regular
everbody on this chat room is whining or complaing about something y live life to its best enjoy it while u can
Wed 05/06/02 at 21:02
wow what sadact made this jeez this is silly people go on this to talk how depresed they are and say that they want to kill themselves jeez
Thu 06/06/02 at 11:05
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Quiet please, you're welcome to complain but if you're going to antagonise (that means annoy) the other users, then you'll get banned. Stick to what you know.
Thu 06/06/02 at 19:27
Regular
"I like cheese"
Oooooooooohhhhhhh!! Why do you have to complain all the tiiiiimmmmeeee?!?
Thu 06/06/02 at 20:38
Life is too short to worry and complain. There is always someone worse off then you are.
Thu 06/06/02 at 20:39
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Good point Ant!

I have not complained about life at all in any post on this site, or anywhere else, for all the small problems it throws at me - I am ver very lucky to be able to write about love, rather than whether I will be able to eat tommorrow.
Fri 07/06/02 at 18:50
Mr.Snuggly wrote:
> Quiet please, you're welcome to complain but if you're going to
> antagonise (that means annoy) the other users, then you'll get banned.
> Stick to what you know.

how do u be quiet on a chatroom that involes typing
Fri 07/06/02 at 18:58
Eses wrote:
> Mr.Snuggly wrote:
> Quiet please, you're welcome to complain but if you're going to
> antagonise (that means annoy) the other users, then you'll get
> banned.
> Stick to what you know.
>
> how do u be quiet on a chatroom that involes typing

Bye stop typing and thinking what your typing about instead.
Sat 08/06/02 at 21:53
what if u r listening to music
Sat 08/06/02 at 22:00
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Eses, I think you confuse whining and complaining with people simply writing down and trying to explain their emotions... what they are feeling. If you think they are whiny, then don't read them. Simple as that.
Sun 09/06/02 at 08:26
so why do u people so there emontions here rather than at home to friend then to complete strangers

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.