GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"complaning"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 16/05/02 at 19:41
Regular
everbody on this chat room is whining or complaing about something y live life to its best enjoy it while u can
Thu 16/05/02 at 19:41
everbody on this chat room is whining or complaing about something y live life to its best enjoy it while u can
Thu 16/05/02 at 21:17
Regular
"relocated"
Maybe everyone on this forum enjoys whining and complaining. Maybe. But they definitely don't enjoy reading pointless, poorly spelt excuses for topics like this one.
Thu 16/05/02 at 21:24
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
He's got a point though. Things we take for granted, life, for example, and all we do is have complaints and arguments with people on the internet, IF that is the case. My theory is, life is too short to be p***ed off all the time.
Thu 16/05/02 at 21:26
Regular
"relocated"
And ironically I did enjoy replying to this topic...
Thu 16/05/02 at 21:36
Regular
"A square watermelon"
I appreciate the good things in life and I enjoy it. Though I refuse to remain blinkered to the bad things that happen in the world, even if it does make people moan. It should.
Thu 16/05/02 at 22:51
Regular
"smile, it's free"
"I'm happy being sad...

All of my sins are attempts to fill the voids
All of my voids they are filled with sin
All of my demons they are kept within
And all my violence it does not exist"

Manic Street Preachers. Appropriate for all occasions.
Thu 16/05/02 at 22:56
stop complaining about us complaining
Fri 17/05/02 at 16:04
"Darkness, always"
Undead wrote:
> He's got a point though. Things we take for granted, life, for
> example, and all we do is have complaints and arguments with people on
> the internet, IF that is the case. My theory is, life is too short to
> be p***ed off all the time.

On the contrary, surely the fact that life is so short is something to be very p!ssed off about...
Fri 17/05/02 at 18:01
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Heh, a very good point.

Not that being angry of happy will make you live longer anyway. Unless you believe those highly reliable documentaries which are screened from time to time....
Fri 17/05/02 at 19:52
well is complaing a hobby 4 u peoiple hey hey u talk about rubbish like y is life so hard Mummy mummy

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.