GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"complaning"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 16/05/02 at 19:41
Regular
everbody on this chat room is whining or complaing about something y live life to its best enjoy it while u can
Thu 23/05/02 at 19:06
sorry man Eses, I was only jokin
;P
Fri 24/05/02 at 10:42
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Eses wrote:
> don't make me get angry peoples that was a way of saying please be
> nice so if i were u i would

You need to chill out a bit yourself, join discussions instead of trying to insult people you disagree with. You may find it helps you're reputation somewhat.
Fri 24/05/02 at 22:26
i'm sory cirpo i didn't mean to offend u and if i did i'm sorry less treat this like adult and i'm sure it will win cipro a game or dvd hopefuly
Sat 25/05/02 at 10:31
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I'm glad to see you've come around, and I'll apoligise myself as well. I tend to let myself go when I'm argueing with someone, i get a bit carried away sometimes, But I'm glad to see its sorted now.
Sat 25/05/02 at 19:20
yea we were both in the wrong but don't apoligese to much other wise every sentence will end with sorry witch would not be good
Sun 26/05/02 at 20:16
ease i hate u ur so stupied that if u walked over a slug u would eat it
Thu 30/05/02 at 13:52
Regular
".......on the attac"
Žeynolds wrote:
> i agree people do whine and complain

Some people do. That's why it says "User Banned" under your name.
Thu 30/05/02 at 20:05
Hello my name is *** ******
Thu 30/05/02 at 20:13
Eses wrote:
> Hello my name is *** ******

Hello, I don't care
Sat 01/06/02 at 10:02
ha iron monkey you don't know and you think you don't care but if you did you probly would guess

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.