GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"complaning"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 16/05/02 at 19:41
Regular
everbody on this chat room is whining or complaing about something y live life to its best enjoy it while u can
Sun 09/06/02 at 10:00
Regular
oh for crikeys sake will someone just ban the kid
Sun 09/06/02 at 09:52
Eses wrote:
> so why do u people so there emontions here rather than at home to
> friend then to complete strangers

Sometimes strangers are the best people to confide in because someone out there maybe experiancing the same thing as you
Its good to get things of your chest rather then to bottole things up. I know more the perhaps most I once trod ta dangerous past almost to self destrution, there is no way will i go down that path again.
You you have people destroy themselves rather then having a place where they can confide in people strangers yet friends.
Sun 09/06/02 at 08:26
so why do u people so there emontions here rather than at home to friend then to complete strangers
Sat 08/06/02 at 22:00
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Eses, I think you confuse whining and complaining with people simply writing down and trying to explain their emotions... what they are feeling. If you think they are whiny, then don't read them. Simple as that.
Sat 08/06/02 at 21:53
what if u r listening to music
Fri 07/06/02 at 18:58
Eses wrote:
> Mr.Snuggly wrote:
> Quiet please, you're welcome to complain but if you're going to
> antagonise (that means annoy) the other users, then you'll get
> banned.
> Stick to what you know.
>
> how do u be quiet on a chatroom that involes typing

Bye stop typing and thinking what your typing about instead.
Fri 07/06/02 at 18:50
Mr.Snuggly wrote:
> Quiet please, you're welcome to complain but if you're going to
> antagonise (that means annoy) the other users, then you'll get banned.
> Stick to what you know.

how do u be quiet on a chatroom that involes typing
Thu 06/06/02 at 20:39
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Good point Ant!

I have not complained about life at all in any post on this site, or anywhere else, for all the small problems it throws at me - I am ver very lucky to be able to write about love, rather than whether I will be able to eat tommorrow.
Thu 06/06/02 at 20:38
Life is too short to worry and complain. There is always someone worse off then you are.
Thu 06/06/02 at 19:27
Regular
"I like cheese"
Oooooooooohhhhhhh!! Why do you have to complain all the tiiiiimmmmeeee?!?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.